BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Skin Relief Intense Moisture Repair Cream.
New.
Helps restore and maintain moisture barrier of extra-dry skin fragrance free.
Dermatologist recommended.
Therapeutic, clinically tested triple oat formula. see more...

• Does this come in other sizes ? So far I've only been able to fin...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is i...8 Answers
ava n.
Modesto, CA
Jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj
chelsie p.
Salem, MO
Works great! It really helps with dry damaged skin. Amazing for the winter especially, makes my skin feel really smooth and healthy
Martha T.
Albion, MI
I have very dry skin. This product really helps. I am in a job where I have to wash my hands a lot. This helps keep my hands moist
Audrianne' P.
Warner Robins, GA
Very good product! I have very dry, irritated skin so this product allowed a calming cream that gave my skin so much more moisture.
Carol M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I started now by recommendations of my friends, and I'm liking the results. I think it's a kind of a product that I'll keep buying.
Cierra S.
Pearisburg, VA
This product is amazing! It really brings your skin back to life. I love how it helps heal dry skin! It is perfect for winter time!
scott f.
This create really helps me with my dry cracked skin. I have tried other lotions/creams, and this one is about the best to help me
Tracy D.
Dallas, TX
Bought this for my son who has psoriasis. Good product for for normal/dry skin. Not the best for skin conditions such as psoriasis.
Cheryl B.
La plata, MD
I liked this quite a bit. It didn't leave my hands feeling oily or dry after use. I would recommend this to someone with dry skin.
Angela F.
I've been using Aveeno products for years. It's the only moisturizer that leaves my skin feeling fresh without leaving it greasy.
Maddie S.
I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is it any good?
Angelica B.