BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Skin Relief Intense Moisture Repair Cream.
New.
Helps restore and maintain moisture barrier of extra-dry skin fragrance free.
Dermatologist recommended.
Therapeutic, clinically tested triple oat formula. see more...

• Does this come in other sizes ? So far I've only been able to fin...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is i...8 Answers
Renee P.
Odessa, TX
My daughter has super dry and sensitive skin... This is the only thing we have used on her that helps and doesn't make her break out.
Ferni B.
I have cliche skin and this is the best thing that ever happen to me because it has helped out a lot with it especially after a swim
Cortney V.
Pensacola, FL
This product is wonderful for winter! I love how smooth it leaves my skin and it fights those winter flakes. Plus, it smells amazing!
natishae b.
Concord, CA
Good moisture but not good enough for ezma. This is not as thick then I usually use for my really dry skin. But it does help a little
Sophia M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My skin is definitely on the really dry side and this moisturizer cream was really helpful during the dry winter months on my skin.
Tacita S.
I live this product. Before using it my skin was somewhat dry, but once I started using this crime it really helped repair my skin
Joan G.
Jacksonville, FL
It was very good on my skin. I actually still buy this and use it on a regular. Defiantly will recommend to my friends and family.
Kaci Y.
Otisville, MI
I love love love it, I don't want to spend a ton of money on the screams at Sephora but this does the same job for half the price!
Serena H.
Grafton, OH
Works amazingly on both my son and fiancé's ezcema and on my fiances rough dry hands from work! Wouldn't want to use anything else
elisha P.
woodbine, KY
Love this lotion. I have some major scars that I must moistorize several times a day I use this in the morning and night time love
Maddie S.
I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is it any good?
Angelica B.