BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Skin Relief Intense Moisture Repair Cream.
New.
Helps restore and maintain moisture barrier of extra-dry skin fragrance free.
Dermatologist recommended.
Therapeutic, clinically tested triple oat formula. see more...

• Does this come in other sizes ? So far I've only been able to fin...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is i...8 Answers
Tanya T.
Wells, MN
Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief Intense Moisture Repair Cream worked pretty well, but my hands felt somewhat greasy after every application.
larisa b.
Aveeno is my go to moisturizer, it stays on for a long time and the scent isn't very strong which isn't overbearing at all!
Amy T.
Eldora, IA
Really works well on dry skin! I've used it all over, face, hands, feet, elbows. Seems to stay moisturized for a long time even in a dry climate
katelyn m.
Bronx, NY
when I had eczema it repaired it rapidly. The skin is kept very moisturized and hydrated. I recommend this product and it helps my sisters also
Shawna B.
Maryville, TN
With this i use it on my 3 year old she has eczema and this gives her relief from itching! Its better then the constant hydrocortisone creams!
Brea M.
Feel so creamy and rich on my skin never drys out even after applying it when i get out of the shower. My legs feel much smoothr than before!
Sara Z.
Edinburg, TX
I recommend this !:)
Makes the skin super soft and your complexion will look amazing. This product worked wonders for me !
Meg M.
It gets the job done. I like this lotion because it's thin, helps to be absorbed quickly. Non-greasy. I have eczema and it does not trigger it.
Nerecia K.
Jamaica, NY
Does wonders for my Eczema proned skin. Will continue to use this because it works! I have tried others like gold bond but this does the job.
Takeilia G.
I use this for my son great lotion for dry skin. keeps his skin moisturize very well. love that it come in a jar so product won't be wasted or dry out.
Maddie S.
I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is it any good?
Angelica B.