BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Skin Relief Intense Moisture Repair Cream.
New.
Helps restore and maintain moisture barrier of extra-dry skin fragrance free.
Dermatologist recommended.
Therapeutic, clinically tested triple oat formula. see more...

• Does this come in other sizes ? So far I've only been able to fin...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is i...8 Answers
Torie S.
Dale, Texas
While pregnant my stomach itched fierce. I used the relief moisturizer and it relieved the itch and I didn't get a single stretch mark.
Ashley M.
Raynham, MA
I have very dry skin to the point I'm up all night itching, whenever I use this it keeps my skin moisturizer for a good amount of time
Erica P.
This is my favorite basic lotion. It does the job and keeps your skin hydrated. I use this after my showers and before I put on perfume
Courtney H.
Endicott, NY
Another amazing product my hubby uses on his hands to repair the weather damage of working outside in cold new york state temperatures.
Lisa K.
Shakopee, MN
This is amazing for my dry winter skin and cracked hands! Put on at night with gloves on and hands feel so much better in the morning!
Tammy M.
Aveeno is really good and helps with eczema makes your skin feel really soft is good for dry skin and it also helps with irritated skin
Josie R.
Boise, ID
Love it. It's so nice and natural feeling.. I recommend this for everyone I have very sensitive skin and it didn't bug my skin at all.
Sherrita L.
This product is the best...I feel it working as soon as I apply it..I use it everyday...I like how my skin feels through out the day
Stephanie H.
Escondido, CA
It has a water base but it does the job. I probably would not purchase again because I did find myself having to reaaply to my hands.
Liz D.
Pompano Beach, FL
It Feels light like a lotion but moisturizes like a cream. Not my top pick if you have a skin condition but for dry skin it's perfect

Maddie S.
I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is it any good?
Angelica B.