BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Skin Relief Intense Moisture Repair Cream.
New.
Helps restore and maintain moisture barrier of extra-dry skin fragrance free.
Dermatologist recommended.
Therapeutic, clinically tested triple oat formula. see more...

• Does this come in other sizes ? So far I've only been able to fin...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is i...8 Answers
Megan S.
Minneapolis, MN
I love this for a winter moisturizer. it is really moisturizing and i like to wear it at night in the winter because my skin gets very dry.
Courtney B.
Crofton, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Helps the dry skin from the cold winter days. Not sticky or leaves a residue. I only use Aveeno moisturizers now would use any other brand.
Jylah C.
Minneapolis, MN
I use this product when my skin is dry and rough, especially in the winter. In a couple of days my cracked dry hands are somewhat soft😉.
Amy L.
Seattle, WA
I love this lotion, it really really works. I have dry skin and you only need to use a little bit and it leaves your skin nice and soft.
amber d.
Bangor, ME
I used this product for awhile after my vacation and got 2nd and 3rd degree burns kept my skin hydrated and healthy while i needed it too
Karla-Naomi B.
Philadelphia , PA
My kids have eczema so this is great on their skin. It thick but works. We love this. I would recommend this to anyone, it works wonders
Shaun M.
Allenstown , NH
Love how this moisturizer makes me and my skin feel - baby soft! It's gentle for my kids to use as well. No greasy feeling or awful smell
Lacey E.
Morris Chapel, Tennessee
During the cold dry winter months, there is no better moisturizer. This gets in deep and completely cures that flaky, itchy, winter skin.
Mary C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I purchased this for my dry winter hands. Apply at night before bed. Hands are very soft next day. Formula not overtly greasy or sticky.
Ashley C.
Wallingford, CT
I love this product! I have very bad psoriasis and this helps me keep my skin smooth and non irritated. Doesn't go on too thick either
Maddie S.
I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is it any good?
Angelica B.