BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Skin Relief Intense Moisture Repair Cream.
New.
Helps restore and maintain moisture barrier of extra-dry skin fragrance free.
Dermatologist recommended.
Therapeutic, clinically tested triple oat formula. see more...

• Does this come in other sizes ? So far I've only been able to fin...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is i...8 Answers
Jami T.
Bastrop , TX
Got for my tattoo. Worked ok but think I will stick to aquifer. Nice big jar tho might use left overs for my son who itchy skin
Estefi B.
Laredo, TX
Really hydrates your skin. I generally use it in the winter when my skin is pretty dry and needs a deep hydrating treatment and it works awesomely.
Sandra B.
Wellness Guru Expert
II have aging skin and it's very important to have cream that helps with dry and itchy skin I would recommend this product and it's also affordable
Colleen C.
Madison, WI
This cream is really great for cold winter months when my skin is extra dry and cracked. I need an intense moisturizer in the winter and this one is great for my dry, winter skin.
Karla-Naomi B.
Philadelphia , PA
My kids have eczema so this is great on their skin. It thick but works. We love this. I would recommend this to anyone, it works wonders
Nelly M.
Hialeah, FL
My son suffers from eczema, after he showers and sometimes at night his skin gets very very dry and itchy. This cream gives him so much relief and no itching!
Desiree o.
Lauderhill, FL
Aveeno couldn't have made any other product better than this. I use it for my irritated areas that always pop up when it wants. Applying this cream helps minimize the outbreaks.
Megan M.
Again, I advocate heavily for Aveeno. I love how thick this moisturizer is. I also love that it doesn't clog my pores - like I expected at first (I have acne-prone and oily skin). Great for night lotion.
Marjanah H.
After i was my face or come out of the shower i will moisturize head to toe with this product. Keeps my body soft and gentle.
Sarah F.
ROCHESTER, NY
I get very dry patches in the winter and this really helps keep my face moisturized while not making my face oily (which how my face is normally).
Maddie S.
I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is it any good?
Angelica B.