BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Skin Relief Intense Moisture Repair Cream.
New.
Helps restore and maintain moisture barrier of extra-dry skin fragrance free.
Dermatologist recommended.
Therapeutic, clinically tested triple oat formula. see more...

• Does this come in other sizes ? So far I've only been able to fin...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is i...8 Answers
Serena H.
Grafton, OH
Works amazingly on both my son and fiancé's ezcema and on my fiances rough dry hands from work! Wouldn't want to use anything else
Riley S.
Dexter, MI
I have insanely dry hands and feet and this works wonders for them. Makes them feel hydrated without that oily feeling a lot of lotions and creams do.
Martha T.
Albion, MI
I have very dry skin. This product really helps. I am in a job where I have to wash my hands a lot. This helps keep my hands moist
Molly K.
Cheshire, CT
I love this moisturizer especially in the winter when my face tends to get VERY dry if I put it on before bed every night my face does not dry out and is very soft.
Tacita S.
I live this product. Before using it my skin was somewhat dry, but once I started using this crime it really helped repair my skin
Kaci Y.
Otisville, MI
I love love love it, I don't want to spend a ton of money on the screams at Sephora but this does the same job for half the price!
elisha P.
woodbine, KY
Love this lotion. I have some major scars that I must moistorize several times a day I use this in the morning and night time love
Lindy A.
Orange, NJ
Great moistutuzer. Applies easily, isn't watery or sticky. Leaves your skin fring moisturized and smooth. Does not leave skin oily or sticky
Sonia C.
Chelsea, MA
I have really dry skin and this does wonders. One of my go tos. I buy it at Walmart. It doesn't leave a residue and feels so soft
Anna T.
Tonawanda, NY
My hands love this stuff! This winter has been extremely brutal on my poor hands. Thisnformulad has helped then heal much faster.
Maddie S.
I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is it any good?
Angelica B.