BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Skin Relief Intense Moisture Repair Cream.
New.
Helps restore and maintain moisture barrier of extra-dry skin fragrance free.
Dermatologist recommended.
Therapeutic, clinically tested triple oat formula. see more...

• Does this come in other sizes ? So far I've only been able to fin...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is i...8 Answers
lakendra r.
Russellville, KY
It's really good and I use it on my daughter because she had really dry skin. Y'all shod goout and purchase this product you want be sorry
Kasandra L.
I used to have a problem with my skin bring very dry most of the times. Since using this product its been helping my skin glow. I love it.
cat u.
Los Angeles, CA
This cream is amazing I really do enjoy using this product recommended to everyone who has very dry skin amazing to use in the winter time!
Kat  S.
Rochester, MI
I love the way this feels on my skin, not greasy at all and absorbs really well. Aveeno seems to be a higher quality brand at a good price
Pat M.
North Hollywood, CA
So far the best lotion I have ever tried. I have really dry skin and this helps repair and hydrate my skin making it feel smooth and light.
Megan S.
Minneapolis, MN
I love this for a winter moisturizer. it is really moisturizing and i like to wear it at night in the winter because my skin gets very dry.
Latonya O.
Greenville, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I used this product for our skin, due to us having eczema and what i will say it works wonders on dry dull chaffed skin and non irritating
Courtney B.
Crofton, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Helps the dry skin from the cold winter days. Not sticky or leaves a residue. I only use Aveeno moisturizers now would use any other brand.
Ashley D.
It helps keep my skin moisturized thoroughly. I use it both day and night right after I get out the shower. Keeps me from being super dry.
Kara P.
This cream works great! I rely on it to save me all the time! I would strongly recommend this cream. I'd also suggest taking it on the go.
Maddie S.
I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is it any good?
Angelica B.