BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Skin Relief Intense Moisture Repair Cream.
New.
Helps restore and maintain moisture barrier of extra-dry skin fragrance free.
Dermatologist recommended.
Therapeutic, clinically tested triple oat formula. see more...

• Does this come in other sizes ? So far I've only been able to fin...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is i...8 Answers
Marilynn S.
Beaverton, OR
This is amazing for dry skin. I purchases it during winter for when my skin is extremely dry. This cream helped relief my skin while moisturizing as well!
Tyler T.
This stuff is a life saver! I was my hands a million times at work. And it dries my hands out terribly. But this stuff keeps my hands nice and moisturized.
Very rarely have I found a product that doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. My skin becomes dry quite often, especially in the winter and this works wonderfully! I would recommend this product 100%.
Stephanie H.
Escondido, CA
It has a water base but it does the job. I probably would not purchase again because I did find myself having to reaaply to my hands.
Amber Y.
Hot Springs National Park, AR
This product helped with my dry cracked hands and feet. It also gave me a smooth feel not the greasy feel like some other repair creams have done before.
I use this on my hands at work. Working in healthcare, my hands dry out quickly from the sanitizer. This lotion is so smooth and doesn't leave a greasy residue. Awesome!
Silvia O.
Tulsa, OK
Ive used this when I feel like my face needs extra moisture and it's worked good, makes my face feel hydrated. This price is the only thing I don't like
Ashley F.
Clayton , DE
Doesn't leave a sticky feeling. Makes skin smooth and adds lots of moutrizer. Would like a small scent to it but is also nice for those with allergies.
Shawna D.
Jacksonville, FL
We used this with my daughter and I wasn't very impressed. She has very dry skin and within two hours of applying this lotion her skin was flaky again.
Tracy D.
Dallas, TX
Bought this for my son who has psoriasis. Good product for for normal/dry skin. Not the best for skin conditions such as psoriasis.
Maddie S.
I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is it any good?
Angelica B.