BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Skin Relief Intense Moisture Repair Cream.
New.
Helps restore and maintain moisture barrier of extra-dry skin fragrance free.
Dermatologist recommended.
Therapeutic, clinically tested triple oat formula. see more...

• Does this come in other sizes ? So far I've only been able to fin...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is i...8 Answers
Chrysa T.
Black Hawk, CO
I use this on my feet at night. I have rough heels and can't sleep without it. Drives me crazy if I don't have it. Bought at Walmart good value
Joshua C.
Johnson City, NY
Works great on my dry hands and feet during the winter. Not loyal to any brand of moisturizer but will only use it if it works which this does.
Tanya T.
Wells, MN
Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief Intense Moisture Repair Cream worked pretty well, but my hands felt somewhat greasy after every application.
Tim S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I found the texture to be slightly different from the other intense moisture repairs lotions I have used. Other then that it is a great cream.
Christa A.
Pikeville, KY
Great cream for moisturizing skin especially during the cold months! Very soothing and makes my skin feel so soft while replenishing moisture!
Shawna B.
Maryville, TN
With this i use it on my 3 year old she has eczema and this gives her relief from itching! Its better then the constant hydrocortisone creams!
Shannon M.
Portland, OR
I wanted to love this product, and a good chance that many will. It does a good job of moisturizing but it caused me to break out in a rash :(
tawnya b.
Humble, TX
This was great as I suffer from eczema so it really helped with the dryness itchiness and patches however at times it did feel a little greasy
Melissa P.
Rotterdam, NY
This is always a nice feeling at the end of the day. I wear thuout the note and wake up with very hydrated skin and relieves scratchy redness.
David B.
Clearlake, CA
Great product, it defiantly helped my dry skin, but the only thing is that you have to apply it a lot and that could take up time in my day.
Maddie S.
I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is it any good?
Angelica B.