BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Skin Relief Intense Moisture Repair Cream.
New.
Helps restore and maintain moisture barrier of extra-dry skin fragrance free.
Dermatologist recommended.
Therapeutic, clinically tested triple oat formula. see more...

• Does this come in other sizes ? So far I've only been able to fin...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is i...8 Answers
Callie H.
Lexington, NC
My hands get really dry in the winter and so I started using this after I wash my hands and it has helped tremendously. It is creamy and not oily.
Amy L.
Seattle, WA
I love this lotion, it really really works. I have dry skin and you only need to use a little bit and it leaves your skin nice and soft.
Shelby D.
Denham Spgs, LA
I live in the south, so it is humid and and can be very hot in the summers. My face is the first thing to dry out. I feel like this product provides a thick moisture that you can feel working on your skin.
Adell T.
This Aveeno moisture repair cream is such an amazing product. My daughter has severe escema and I put this cream on her and she gets such a great releif. Her itching stops and you can instantly see how it stats to work. This product is great.
Celeste M.
Los Angeles, CA
When my skin is cracking in the winter time I like to put a bunch on my skin and let it air dry and repeat the step later on in the day. Relieves pain and drynes right away.
Daisy S.
I use this cream everyday on my face and it is absolutely
amazing for dry/sensitive skin. It takes away itchiness
and irritation. The only con I would like to mention is, the
product can be or feel "greasy" for someone who has oily
skin.
Mary C.
I purchased this for my dry winter hands. Apply at night before bed. Hands are very soft next day. Formula not overtly greasy or sticky.
Gio M.
Loves Park, IL
Aver no is my go to lotion for my winter cracked hands and for healing tattoos! Can't be the moisture locking lotions and body butters they carry! I usually get the un scented variety for tattoos! ❤️👌🏼
Beverly B.
Round rock, TX
I would compare this product to Eucerin as it provides my skin with maximum moisture. I use it after I shower at night or whenever I need to moisturize quickly. It is long lasting and smells good too
Lisa K.
Shakopee, MN
This is amazing for my dry winter skin and cracked hands! Put on at night with gloves on and hands feel so much better in the morning!
Maddie S.
I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is it any good?
Angelica B.