BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Skin Relief Intense Moisture Repair Cream.
New.
Helps restore and maintain moisture barrier of extra-dry skin fragrance free.
Dermatologist recommended.
Therapeutic, clinically tested triple oat formula. see more...

• Does this come in other sizes ? So far I've only been able to fin...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is i...8 Answers
sara m.
My mom loves this! We have awful hands and this makes hers smooth and stops the cracking. It is kinda greasy though and takes a while to rub in.
Amy T.
Eldora, IA
Really works well on dry skin! I've used it all over, face, hands, feet, elbows. Seems to stay moisturized for a long time even in a dry climate
Shawna B.
Maryville, TN
With this i use it on my 3 year old she has eczema and this gives her relief from itching! Its better then the constant hydrocortisone creams!
Latice f.
Starkville, MS
I have sensitive skin and this works great not to irritate my skin. I highly recommend it. The good stuff doesn't always smell as great though
Kristen M.
Elkton, MD
Considering its winter this lotion is a lifesaver for my face. It's not greasy very lightweight but does not lose moisture throughout the day.
Chrysa T.
Black Hawk, CO
I use this on my feet at night. I have rough heels and can't sleep without it. Drives me crazy if I don't have it. Bought at Walmart good value
katelyn m.
Bronx, NY
when I had eczema it repaired it rapidly. The skin is kept very moisturized and hydrated. I recommend this product and it helps my sisters also
Bridal B.
Savannah, GA
I highly recommend this product it seems to moisturize and last throughout the day without having to over apply or reapply throughout the day.
Meg M.
It gets the job done. I like this lotion because it's thin, helps to be absorbed quickly. Non-greasy. I have eczema and it does not trigger it.
Alexandria P.
Columbia, KY
Love the way this makes my skin feel, I use it every night. not too oily, or too thick. I have very dry skin and it helps quite a lot with it.
Maddie S.
I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is it any good?
Angelica B.