BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Skin Relief Intense Moisture Repair Cream.
New.
Helps restore and maintain moisture barrier of extra-dry skin fragrance free.
Dermatologist recommended.
Therapeutic, clinically tested triple oat formula. see more...

• Does this come in other sizes ? So far I've only been able to fin...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is i...8 Answers
Katie M.
This works really well!! The nurse at my school recommended it to me last winter when she noticed my skin was so so dry!! (Embarrassing!! HA!) But this really helped!!
Melissa D.
Canastota , NY
Perfect to keep my skin baby soft during brutally cold winters! My skin gets extremely dry especially during winter. This cream brings relief that lasts and quenches my dried skin.
Melissa E.
Totally unscented, I use this before bed, when perfume scents bother me. It is a really thick cream moisturizer, and the next morning my skin always feels great,
Tyiesha H.
Bronx, NY
Aveeno Active Cream creates a soft and cleansing finish. I depend on this brand especially during dry and hot seasons. It restores moisture yet, provides a good cleaning to my skin.
Michael L.
Puyallup, WA
I work outside for a living. After work the moisture repair cream helps my hands and arms feel better, and helps my skin prepare for another day in the elements.
No b.
I use this a lot in the winter since I'm alway outside and my skin tends to be super dry. It does the trick and I'm back to the smooth and soft skinned girl my husband likes to touch
Shaun M.
Allenstown , NH
Love how this moisturizer makes me and my skin feel - baby soft! It's gentle for my kids to use as well. No greasy feeling or awful smell
Chloe T.
Tacoma, WA
I can't say enough about how much i love this product. It helps so much with people who have excema and very dry skin. I highly recommend this product.
Erin Y.
Cedar Rapids, IA
This product is a BIT greasy for my liking. It made it hard to sleep since I could feel it on my face. The price is good and yes, the product works. But it doesn't really set well.
melissa k.
Raymond, MN
I like this product a lot as far as fragrance and ease-of-use, but I struggle a little with justifying the cost when there are lower cost alternatives available.
Maddie S.
I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is it any good?
Angelica B.