BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Skin Relief Intense Moisture Repair Cream.
New.
Helps restore and maintain moisture barrier of extra-dry skin fragrance free.
Dermatologist recommended.
Therapeutic, clinically tested triple oat formula. see more...

• Does this come in other sizes ? So far I've only been able to fin...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is i...8 Answers
Tiffany S.
Broken Arrow, OK
This works pretty well for a drugstore/Walmart product. I have extremely dry skin on my hands in the winter and putting this on at night before bed really helps them.
veronica r.
Haltom City, TX
Since i suffer from keratosis pillars aveenos formula reduces my outbreaks and really helps with my dry skin i only apply after showers and keeps me moisturized through out the night or day
Isamar G.
Reseda, Ca
This has to be one of my favorite products ever. It smells so nice and it just makes my skin feel so nice in the summer when my skin gets dry
Devin S.
Warren, OH
I wear gloves 24/7 whenever I'm at work, so my hands constantly dry out. This allows me hands to stay silky smooth although it occasionally makes my hands feel greasy.
Stephanie  s.
Pharr, TX
I get really dry skin and this cream always helps. It helps my skin get its life back it smells good too but extremely helpful for dry skin.
David B.
Clearlake, CA
Great product, it defiantly helped my dry skin, but the only thing is that you have to apply it a lot and that could take up time in my day.
megain h.
South bend, In
This is a great moisturizer, I use it every night on my feet and it heals and protects. I also used it on my sons eczema and it worked well!
Cynthia H.
newton, WV
Aveeno is my ho to for winter skin! Normally my skin will crack and become chapped from cold weather - face, hands etc. This amazing products relieved my chapped skin, and prevents new occurrences!
Jill R.
Colville, WA
Terrific product for dry skin especially during the summer. Only need to use once a day. Other brands require at least twice a day. No greasiness after application.
Andrea M.
Concord, NH
My husband works with his hands and he becomes very very very dry in the winter time this product works really well to restore his natural skin and keep his hands very healthy and pain free
Maddie S.
I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is it any good?
Angelica B.