BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Skin Relief Intense Moisture Repair Cream.
New.
Helps restore and maintain moisture barrier of extra-dry skin fragrance free.
Dermatologist recommended.
Therapeutic, clinically tested triple oat formula. see more...

• Does this come in other sizes ? So far I've only been able to fin...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is i...8 Answers
Takarra H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My mom uses this product all the time. It gives her moisture for a good period of time. It is smooth but for me I use it had a little more moisture.
Gleidilene D.
Denver, CO
Where I live to feel the skin dried its common, so hydration is a important time for me after shower, I use aveeno to keep my soft skin and hydrated.
Alejandra L.
Laredo
Perfect for skin that dries easily or is prone to irritation. Started using this because I have eczema and I'll never go back to my old moisterizer.
annalisa n.
Great for using on dry hands after a long day of cleaning dishes and washing hands. I only use this cream when my hands are in really rough shape.
Becka R.
Savannah, GA
Used this when I had a really bad infection that dried out my skin. It wasn't strongly scented and was perfect for returning my moisture to my skin
Nichole B.
Blue Jay, CA
I love this brand and this product. Really helps my dry skin in the winter months. Long lasting and I don't need to reapply multiple times per day.
Sandra B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
II have aging skin and it's very important to have cream that helps with dry and itchy skin I would recommend this product and it's also affordable
Jessica M.
Concord, NH
My hands are always dry but the winter is the worst. this lotion doesn't leave a greasy film but still moisturizes and takes the dry rough skin away
Callie H.
Lexington, NC
My hands get really dry in the winter and so I started using this after I wash my hands and it has helped tremendously. It is creamy and not oily.
Sarah F.
ROCHESTER, NY
I get very dry patches in the winter and this really helps keep my face moisturized while not making my face oily (which how my face is normally).
Maddie S.
I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is it any good?
Angelica B.