BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Skin Relief Intense Moisture Repair Cream.
New.
Helps restore and maintain moisture barrier of extra-dry skin fragrance free.
Dermatologist recommended.
Therapeutic, clinically tested triple oat formula. see more...

• Does this come in other sizes ? So far I've only been able to fin...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is i...8 Answers
Timicia P.
Fulton, MO
I personally never used Aveeno Active Natural Skin Relief Moisture Repair Cream but my mom has and she loves it. She says it makes her skin feel smooth and amazing. So I want to give this product a try! Mom always buys this and Ima buy some myself
Angie Y.
Wellness Guru Expert
First product i used for my sensitive skin and it helped me clear up my skin before prom which made me super happy because this product actually works keeps me moisturized all day along and feeling flawless yes I will buy it again and again
Aubrey B.
I use this after I get a sunburn on my face to prevent my face from peeling. It works well for what I use it for. It's inexpensive and I would recommend it for that purpose. I don't know how it would work for an everyday sort of product.
Ryann W.
Apopka, FL
This is a very rich cream and I suppose it's good for really dry skin but I don't like that sticky feeling. I felt like I had to go take a shower. It's not a bad lotion and it did feel hydrating but it's a little too rich for my liking.
arielle m.
This feels like it is made out of real cream.. It leaves your skin with a nice lotion shield and continually reminds you about how moisturized you are. When you slide your legs together, you can feel the lotion sheen even the next day.
Celia M.
Hammond, IN
I love how it leaves my skin! Its great, my skin is usually really sensitive and it doesn't bother it at all! I would continue to buy aveeno product! I love their face wash as well! lol Give it a try I am sure you will love it :)
Rebekah W.
Lexington, KY
I really like this lotion. Soaks in quickly which is a must in my opinion for any lotion. Perfect for winter months when you need extra moister. I love to use at night to help moisten hands that have been over washed all day.
Samantha W.
Washington, DC
This product is THE BEST for people with mild to extreme excess. For a long time I was trying to find a lotion that would keep me moisturized without wanting to still scratch my hands. I think I've finally found that product
Meagan C.
Layton, UT
I use this for my dry cracked heals and it works wonders. I always get big cracks in my heals in the summer, but then I started applying this every night and putting socks on and my cracks are gone and haven't come back.
Rima P.
Wellness Guru Expert
I have really dry skin, so this product works really well. This cream smooths my skin and I lather myself with it right after I get out the shower. The price is really amazing and I can usually find it in drugstores.
Maddie S.
I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is it any good?
Angelica B.