BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Skin Relief Intense Moisture Repair Cream.
New.
Helps restore and maintain moisture barrier of extra-dry skin fragrance free.
Dermatologist recommended.
Therapeutic, clinically tested triple oat formula. see more...

• Does this come in other sizes ? So far I've only been able to fin...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is i...8 Answers
Kayla B.
Petersburg, IN
I recently tried this after my day face wash dried out my skin. I love that it was really expensive and you get a lot of bag for you buck. I also enjoyed the twist off top which made it harder for my 3 year old to get into. It didn't have a strong smell which I also enjoyed. I would recommend this to anyone with dry skin.
Crystal S.
Salem, IN
In my line of work you're washing your hands several times an hour, and using hand sanitizer in between. This leaves my skin so cracked and irritated, especially during the winter. I have very sensitive skin and this gently puts the moisture back in without feeling greasy or having to apply it after every hand washing.
Jessica D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I had high hopes for this product but it didn't deliver like I was expecting it to. The formula is thick which is nice but leaves my skin feeling a little sticky. I also used this product on my son hoping that it would help relieve his eczema but it didn't. Overall, it's a good product because it DOES moisturize well, but I would not repurchase.
Ashley S.
Kenai, AK
I buy this for my son who has ecsema and his skin gets absolutely terrible especially I'm the winter. Some times his hands Crack and bleed from it. So I have to be very careful what I use on his skin so not to irritate it further. This aveeno lotion is one of the very few products I trust and can use on my precious little guy.
Courtney C.
Irvine, KY
I honestly love this product, it doesn't have a strong oder, and is in convenient container with neutral colors. This product actually did more than meet my standards, I didn't expect my skin to make such a remarkable change in the moisturizing. I would definitely recommend it, and I definitely would buy it again.
Amber H.
Macon, GA
This product is great for dry, itchy skin. I love to use it at night, especially in the winter when my skin is at its worst. It comes in this nice little plastic jar that I keep on my nightstand. I've used other lotions and moisturizers, but nothing comes close to this. I would definitely recommend this product!
Olivia K.
I wasn't too incredibly impressed with this cream. After applying, it always feels like I need to apply more and more...maybe it's a trap to have to buy more! I've used the regular Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion, and it feels no different.
If the other lotion is offered at a lesser price, take it to save money.
Brenda B.
North Hills, CA
I suffer from dry skin and with the cold weather I tend to peel often. I was recommended this cream. And I was surprised that it helped my dryness very quickly. And for that price. wow. You feel an instant relief when you apply it and it absorbs quickly. I put it on my nose and it actually works better than more expensive brands I've tried. You have to try it even if you don't have dry skin. You will have soft skin. Like a baby's butt. lol
Brionna L.
Bloomdale, OH
I love this product a lot. It leaves my skin feeling silky and smooth. Sometimes especially in the winter my skin tends to get more dry so I love using this moisturizer before I go to bed and than I wake up with amazingly soft skin!! I would totally recommend this product to people with dry or soft skin
Anabel D.
Used this on my sensitive skin to help with the dryness and itchiness. It last forever and feels super creamy and smooth . I wish it would smell better not just the scent of the oatmeal . I love that it doesn't make you feel oily . The price is well worth it because a little of the product goes a long way
Maddie S.
I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is it any good?
Angelica B.