BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Skin Relief Intense Moisture Repair Cream.
New.
Helps restore and maintain moisture barrier of extra-dry skin fragrance free.
Dermatologist recommended.
Therapeutic, clinically tested triple oat formula. see more...

• Does this come in other sizes ? So far I've only been able to fin...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is i...8 Answers
Riley S.
Dexter, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have insanely dry hands and feet and this works wonders for them. Makes them feel hydrated without that oily feeling a lot of lotions and creams do.
Shawna D.
Jacksonville, FL
We used this with my daughter and I wasn't very impressed. She has very dry skin and within two hours of applying this lotion her skin was flaky again.
Ashley F.
Clayton , DE
Doesn't leave a sticky feeling. Makes skin smooth and adds lots of moutrizer. Would like a small scent to it but is also nice for those with allergies.
Jennifer L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Seems to really help moisturize my face, I suffer from.dry skin everyday and with this product I can honestly say that I don't have flaky skin anymore
Takeilia G.
I use this for my son great lotion for dry skin. keeps his skin moisturize very well. love that it come in a jar so product won't be wasted or dry out.
Emily T.
Florence, MS
My skin would literally look like an alligator without this product. My would have terrible cracks in my feet but thanks to this it no longer happens!!
Destiny M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product definitely made my face feel very soft and moisturized. The only problem I have with it is that it leaves face feeling a little sticky.
Alejandra L.
Laredo
Perfect for skin that dries easily or is prone to irritation. Started using this because I have eczema and I'll never go back to my old moisterizer.
Takarra H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My mom uses this product all the time. It gives her moisture for a good period of time. It is smooth but for me I use it had a little more moisture.
Gleidilene D.
Denver, CO
Where I live to feel the skin dried its common, so hydration is a important time for me after shower, I use aveeno to keep my soft skin and hydrated.
Maddie S.
I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is it any good?
Angelica B.