BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Skin Relief Intense Moisture Repair Cream.
New.
Helps restore and maintain moisture barrier of extra-dry skin fragrance free.
Dermatologist recommended.
Therapeutic, clinically tested triple oat formula. see more...

• Does this come in other sizes ? So far I've only been able to fin...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is i...8 Answers
Haley  E.
Lewisville , TX
This moisturizer is great! It's super strong though and I dong recommend it for all over your face. I use it on my chin and a few other extra dry spots.
Andrea L.
Brooklyn, MI
Worked well and kept my skin soft. It was quite thivk and took a while to rub in. Did not leave my skin too greasy. There are other brands I like better.
Jenna F.
Crescent City, CA
My son gets bad spots of dry skin and this stuff does wonders for it!! I haven't found a product that helps even half as much as this one! I swear by it!
Silvia O.
Tulsa, OK
Ive used this when I feel like my face needs extra moisture and it's worked good, makes my face feel hydrated. This price is the only thing I don't like
Aveeno leaves a soft moisture on your face and body or wherever you apply. This moisture is not an expensive cream but it really hepls a lot in dry skin
Chloe T.
Tacoma, WA
I can't say enough about how much i love this product. It helps so much with people who have excema and very dry skin. I highly recommend this product.
Krystal C.
Taylorsville, KY
Love this stuff. Not only do I have very dry skin but my children do as well. We get bumps on our arms if we do to use lotion and this keeps them away!
Brittany G.
Rio Grande City, TX
When I be been outside for a couple of hours I like to wear this. It brings back the moisture and keeps it locked in. Other leave my skin way too oily
Riley S.
Dexter, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have insanely dry hands and feet and this works wonders for them. Makes them feel hydrated without that oily feeling a lot of lotions and creams do.
Jennifer L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Seems to really help moisturize my face, I suffer from.dry skin everyday and with this product I can honestly say that I don't have flaky skin anymore
Maddie S.
I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is it any good?
Angelica B.