BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Skin Relief Intense Moisture Repair Cream.
New.
Helps restore and maintain moisture barrier of extra-dry skin fragrance free.
Dermatologist recommended.
Therapeutic, clinically tested triple oat formula. see more...

• Does this come in other sizes ? So far I've only been able to fin...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is i...8 Answers
Mamas C.
San Diego
This cream is wonderful to the skin. It leaves your skin hydrated, soft and smooth without that gross oily feeling like some other creams. Love this product.
yessi a.
Covering my face with the beautiful art of makeup, my face needs to be taken care of. So moisturizing my face at night allows me to wakeup with a nice clean and hydrated canvas
Mariana A.
Farmingdale, NY
Perfect body lotion for a dry skin. In the winter my skin gets very dry and raw and Aveeno is the only lotion that I found to help with the dryness. It moisturizer your skin while giving it a youth look.
Kym S.
BEST LOTION EVER, i have super dry skin and can never find anything that helps with my flaky skin and crack-y itchy skin but this does help so much worth it.
Asia L.
This product leaves my skin moisturized and is great for problem areas! For me it was extremely dry feet and cracked heels. I recommend wearing it at night right after a shower!
Emily C.
Belleville, IL
This is great I use it after I shower and shave because my skin is so sensitive and it absorbs quickly and nicely and my skin breaks out less after shaving
Andrea E.
I use this product for my daughter who have eczema and it gets the job done. Like all moisturizers you have to keep applying to benefit from them, but overall great product!
Kelly S.
Fairfield, IA
I like this Aveeno cream as it really leaves my skin feeling soft and light and now overbearing. I like how its not heavy and it doesn't leave my pillow all gross and smudgy
annalisa n.
Great for using on dry hands after a long day of cleaning dishes and washing hands. I only use this cream when my hands are in really rough shape.
Sowmya K.
Waltham, MA
We are family of Aveeno. We use moisturizer everyday and i don't use this for my face as i have some kind off illusion it might make me lose my complexion but one of my favorite body lotions s Aveeno.
Maddie S.
I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is it any good?
Angelica B.