BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Skin Relief Intense Moisture Repair Cream.
New.
Helps restore and maintain moisture barrier of extra-dry skin fragrance free.
Dermatologist recommended.
Therapeutic, clinically tested triple oat formula. see more...

• Does this come in other sizes ? So far I've only been able to fin...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is i...8 Answers
Jennifer B.
I bought this moisturizer to take on a trip with me because i didn't have one small enough to carry on the plane. i was impressed with the way it felt on my skin,not oily and soaked in quick
Mari T.
West Wendover, NV
Works great on dry skin but the minty smell it has is kind of strong for my liking. Leaves your skin feeling really smooth and hydrating and you feel a slight tingling feeling as well.
Jennifer G.
Joliet, IL
I love this cream, it really works well with extremely dry itchy skin due to eczema. Cream really moisturizes skin and is easy to find, Walmart, Target or some grocery stores sell it.
Kylie K.
Hanceville
I have psoriasis and this product works wonders! Not saying it complete clears it, but it defiantly relieves redness and flaking like no other drugstore lotion. A little on the expensive side, but definitely worth it.
zaynah b.
madera, CA
I have very sensitive skin that get red or irritated quick and this product has really helped with thiose problems also I have dry skin n it works wonders for me really recommend this
Jessie T.
Corp Christi, TX
I have eczema so trying to keep my skin moisturized is always a hard job. This product is one of favorites because it makes my skin feel fresh & moisturized without feeling really heavy.
Alejandra L.
Laredo
Perfect for skin that dries easily or is prone to irritation. Started using this because I have eczema and I'll never go back to my old moisterizer.
Marybeth F.
St Petersburg, FL
I have really sensitive skin so Aveeno's products work the best for me. This moisturizes my dry skin pretty well but sometimes I have a little sensitivity to it.
Linda R.
Fort Wayne, IN
My daughter has had sensitive skin since birth, so this is the only moisturizer that we can use on her skin after she bathes. We apply it either alone or over her prescription creams.
Destiny M.
This product definitely made my face feel very soft and moisturized. The only problem I have with it is that it leaves face feeling a little sticky.
Maddie S.
I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is it any good?
Angelica B.