BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Skin Relief Intense Moisture Repair Cream.
New.
Helps restore and maintain moisture barrier of extra-dry skin fragrance free.
Dermatologist recommended.
Therapeutic, clinically tested triple oat formula. see more...

• Does this come in other sizes ? So far I've only been able to fin...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is i...8 Answers
Jane I.
Sugar Land, TX
Dude, this was a beast. It works really well on my body, I bought the second time and my mom noticed about the changes in my skin.. Now, we're both using it
Monica H.
I tried my boyfriend's Aveeno by rubbing it on him and it smelled so good on my hands without a girly scent. He liked it too. We definitely would buy again.
Tita A.
Tulare, CA
My skin was so dry to the point where my skin was flaking and it would hurt so much. After buying aveeno repair cream i noticed a difference in only 4 days !
kimberly g.
Grandview, TN
This is great stuff. My little girl has really bad eczema and this keeps her poor little hand moist.
although if your hand are broken or cracked it can burn.
Cookie D.
Grand Forks, ND
I go to school in North Dakota and this is the only cream that saved my skin from the harsh cold weather when it got very dry. Definite repurchase. LOVE IT!
Mamas C.
San Diego
This cream is wonderful to the skin. It leaves your skin hydrated, soft and smooth without that gross oily feeling like some other creams. Love this product.
Marilynn S.
Beaverton, OR
This is amazing for dry skin. I purchases it during winter for when my skin is extremely dry. This cream helped relief my skin while moisturizing as well!
Jennifer R.
High Point, NC
I use this daily. It has great moisturizers and works a lot better than most others for the same price. No greasy film after application, soaks in nicely.
Kiersten D.
Maywood, IL
This is some good product. I have terrible dry skin, especially in the winter. It leaves your skin very soft and moisturized. Holy grail for skin products.
MarQuetta I.
Aveeno is the only brand that really moisturize my dry skin I use it every day when I get out of the shower and it never made me have an allergic reaction
Maddie S.
I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is it any good?
Angelica B.