BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Skin Relief Intense Moisture Repair Cream.
New.
Helps restore and maintain moisture barrier of extra-dry skin fragrance free.
Dermatologist recommended.
Therapeutic, clinically tested triple oat formula. see more...

• Does this come in other sizes ? So far I've only been able to fin...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is i...8 Answers
Carolyn K.
East Hartford, CT
This is a staple in our house for my Hubby's uncle. He has crazy dry hands and has tried everything else with no luck. It is crazy expensive, but I always find coupon deals because it is needed!
Denise C.
Elizabeth, NJ
In the winter, like most people, I am left with dry skin. There are very few creams that have repaired my dry skin in my elbows, legs, and face and I can't say that this is one of the few that have worked wonderfully for me
Taylor W.
This is my favorite mousiruzer! It keeps my skin super hydrated, especially in the summer months. I also love that it doesn't have a scent so I can still mix my perfumes while wearing lotion.
Jamie M.
Huntington Beach, CA
This is the only lotion that actually works for me. I could have the driest, most cracked hands from the weather or any reason, and this lotions clears that right up.
Nikki R.
I started using this cream on my hands during the brutal winter months but recently started using it on my face especially focusing on my eye area and I love that it keeps that delicate area moisturizer through the night.
R B.
I've used a number of lotion brands over the years because my skin gets really dry, especially the skin on my legs. So far this is the only lotion that keeps my skin soft and smooth without irritation and I love it ! I apply it once a day before I go to bed.
Jennifer B.
Wellness Guru Expert
I bought this moisturizer to take on a trip with me because i didn't have one small enough to carry on the plane. i was impressed with the way it felt on my skin,not oily and soaked in quick
carmen l.
Morristown, TN
I tend to have really dry skin especially around winter time. And I got to say this cream really helps I'm not a big fan of the fragrance. So I tend to cover it up with a spraybof perfume.
abigail l.
Greenville, NC
I really like this repair cream because my face has been really dry lately. I haven ever had this problem and I am glad I picked this up because it really helped my issue with dry skin.
Bismah S.
This is a good product. It has a scent that is not too overbearing and does a great job moisturizing. I like my creams to be thicker than this consistency but it's still a good purchase.
Maddie S.
I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is it any good?
Angelica B.