BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Skin Relief Intense Moisture Repair Cream.
New.
Helps restore and maintain moisture barrier of extra-dry skin fragrance free.
Dermatologist recommended.
Therapeutic, clinically tested triple oat formula. see more...

• Does this come in other sizes ? So far I've only been able to fin...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is i...8 Answers
Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief Intense Moisture Repair Cream
This cream worked wonders in my extremely dry atopic dermatitis skin. It helped heal my skin and it is moisturizing without feeling extremely oily. I would definitely repurchase this!
Alexa L.
Howell, NJ
I have really really dry skin in the winter around my wrists and this has been the holy grail of lotions. My skin absorbs the lotion for all day relief! Love Love
Adriana R.
Sacramento, CA
I love this instant repair cream. My hands breakout a lot because I am constantly working with money & washing my hands. I feel when I put this on it instantly rejuvenates my hsnds.
Nitza O.
Aveeno has been such a relief to my dry skin. I have very sensitive skin and there are many creams I can't use because they irritates my skin. This cream is great
Jasmine M.
Carpentersville, IL
This product is really good for dry skin , It repairs the skin and makes the skin feeling soft. I really love this lotion for the winter for when I get dry skin
Nelly M.
Hialeah, FL
My son suffers from eczema, after he showers and sometimes at night his skin gets very very dry and itchy. This cream gives him so much relief and no itching!
Nicole B.
Lawrence, MA
I really liked this moisturizer , it relieves my dry itchy skin over the winter . The formula is thick but it doesn't feel greasy or leave residue afterwards .
Danielle M.
Lodi, OH
This Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief Intense Moisture repair cream is excellent. Works very well on my skin and makes my skin look and feel so much better.
Nancy H.
East Stroudsburg, PA
It works well I usually have coupons and that is why I buy it or wait for it to go on sale. Makes my skin very smooth. I like the scent and will keep using it
Monica H.
I tried my boyfriend's Aveeno by rubbing it on him and it smelled so good on my hands without a girly scent. He liked it too. We definitely would buy again.
Maddie S.
I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is it any good?
Angelica B.