BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Skin Relief Intense Moisture Repair Cream.
New.
Helps restore and maintain moisture barrier of extra-dry skin fragrance free.
Dermatologist recommended.
Therapeutic, clinically tested triple oat formula. see more...

• Does this come in other sizes ? So far I've only been able to fin...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is i...8 Answers
Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief Intense Moisture Repair Cream
Very rarely have I found a product that doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. My skin becomes dry quite often, especially in the winter and this works wonderfully! I would recommend this product 100%.
Natasha T.
Love this, my skin tends to get really dry in the winter, especially my feet, Aveeno is my best friend in winter because it really does the job, the absolute best!!
Molly K.
Cheshire, CT
I love this moisturizer especially in the winter when my face tends to get VERY dry if I put it on before bed every night my face does not dry out and is very soft.
Susan S.
Waddell, AZ
This stuff is amazing for dry skin, especially in the winter time. I use it daily, usually right before bed. My skin can almost get scaley from being so dry, and this stuff helps so much!
Stephanie W.
Fayetteville, NC
I have very dry skin in the colder months and this moisturizer takes care of it in a hurry! It is so clean feeling. Doesn't leave your face oily or feeling heavy!
Colleen C.
Madison, WI
This cream is really great for cold winter months when my skin is extra dry and cracked. I need an intense moisturizer in the winter and this one is great for my dry, winter skin.
Megan M.
Again, I advocate heavily for Aveeno. I love how thick this moisturizer is. I also love that it doesn't clog my pores - like I expected at first (I have acne-prone and oily skin). Great for night lotion.
erin g.
Gastonia, NC
This worked wonders on my feet and made rhen feel amazing we use a lot of aveno products in our home. thats the only product my daughter will use on my grandso. love this brand
member-06317fe11
Pekin, IL
I have really sensitive skin and it gets really dry from washing my hands or using hand gels, especially at work. This gives my skin the moisture it really needs and heals.
Anahi O.
Las Vegas, NV
I freaking love every single aver no product , I personally have super sensitive skin & Aveeno always just compliments my skin never gives off rashes or ich , I love it
Maddie S.
I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is it any good?
Angelica B.