BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Skin Relief Intense Moisture Repair Cream.
New.
Helps restore and maintain moisture barrier of extra-dry skin fragrance free.
Dermatologist recommended.
Therapeutic, clinically tested triple oat formula. see more...

• Does this come in other sizes ? So far I've only been able to fin...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is i...8 Answers
Brandee M.
Carson City, MI
I use this lotion in the winter as my hands become really dry. It helps a lot and soaks in quickly. It doesn't leave your hands feeling oily either, like most intense moisture repair lotions do for me.
Natalie P.
Macedonia, OH
I love this product. I have combination, sensitive skin and I wear this head to toe every night. You can literally feel your skin drink it up and thank you in the morning. Not oily, fragrance free.
Margie R.
Houston
Best moisturizer for eczema. The container or bottle with dark blue top is the best one for this. It moisturizes the skin very well and prevents dry skin. 100% recommend.
Jenna F.
Crescent City, CA
My son gets bad spots of dry skin and this stuff does wonders for it!! I haven't found a product that helps even half as much as this one! I swear by it!
Andrea L.
Brooklyn, MI
Worked well and kept my skin soft. It was quite thivk and took a while to rub in. Did not leave my skin too greasy. There are other brands I like better.
Meg D.
Republic, MO
Wellness Guru Expert
This has been the best moisturizer for me. My hands get very dry and cracked during the the winter months, and this has cleared my skin and relieved the pain after 1 use!
Mel B.
I use this everyday after my shower for my feet, hands, elbows, & knees. I am an avid Aveeno user- since I was about 15 yrs of age.
I love this brand because it's noncomogenic, hypoallergenic, and is made from soothing oatmeal.
Stacey M.
I am a very big fan of the Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Intensive Moisture Repair Cream. In Michigan, we have very chilly winters. This causes my skin to get very dry, crack, and bleed. Using this cream helps alleviate these symptoms, leaving my hands soft and unscathed.
Karen C.
Eugene, OR
This is the best moisturizer to heal dry skin. I don't like to use it daily because it is very oily, butty skin gets dry when temperatures change so that's when I use it and it does the trick!
Autumn M.
Daytona Beach , FL
My skin is awful during the winter. It stays so dry I find myself using straight coconut oil to keep soft and itch free. Aveeno is the only lotion brand that honestly can keep my skin in check.
Maddie S.
I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is it any good?
Angelica B.