BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Skin Relief Intense Moisture Repair Cream.
New.
Helps restore and maintain moisture barrier of extra-dry skin fragrance free.
Dermatologist recommended.
Therapeutic, clinically tested triple oat formula. see more...

• Does this come in other sizes ? So far I've only been able to fin...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is i...8 Answers
wendy g.
Port St Lucie, FL
I have purchased this product for years. Between living in Florida and having dry skin I also have it because of medications I must take due to a chronic illness. It puts the moisture right back in. Love it!
Tita A.
Tulare, CA
My skin was so dry to the point where my skin was flaking and it would hurt so much. After buying aveeno repair cream i noticed a difference in only 4 days !
Katie T.
New Cumberland, Pennsylvania
Don't care for the scent but it's very faint. I work in a bakery and constantly wash my hands so they get very dry and this works wonders keeping them moisturized and helps heal any cracking or soreness.
Danielle M.
Lodi, OH
This Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief Intense Moisture repair cream is excellent. Works very well on my skin and makes my skin look and feel so much better.
Cookie D.
Grand Forks, ND
I go to school in North Dakota and this is the only cream that saved my skin from the harsh cold weather when it got very dry. Definite repurchase. LOVE IT!
Harry H.
I am have used other lotions before, many of which left my skin irritated. This felt smooth going on and continue to feel smooth. It also relieved my dry skin better than any other lotion I've tried.
April P.
Minneapolis, MN
I personally do not like this product but tons of my family members do. I would recommend others to try it, I just think that each person is different with what works for them
Jane I.
Sugar Land, TX
Dude, this was a beast. It works really well on my body, I bought the second time and my mom noticed about the changes in my skin.. Now, we're both using it
MarQuetta I.
Aveeno is the only brand that really moisturize my dry skin I use it every day when I get out of the shower and it never made me have an allergic reaction
Brandee M.
Carson City, MI
I use this lotion in the winter as my hands become really dry. It helps a lot and soaks in quickly. It doesn't leave your hands feeling oily either, like most intense moisture repair lotions do for me.
Maddie S.
I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is it any good?
Angelica B.