BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Skin Relief Intense Moisture Repair Cream.
New.
Helps restore and maintain moisture barrier of extra-dry skin fragrance free.
Dermatologist recommended.
Therapeutic, clinically tested triple oat formula. see more...

• Does this come in other sizes ? So far I've only been able to fin...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is i...8 Answers
gabby r.
Lubbock, TX
I love this product five stars Aveeno active naturals skin really intense moisture repair cream it totally repairs your skin it's Avery good product so yeah I like it very much
Adell T.
This Aveeno moisture repair cream is such an amazing product. My daughter has severe escema and I put this cream on her and she gets such a great releif. Her itching stops and you can instantly see how it stats to work. This product is great.
Celeste M.
Los Angeles, CA
When my skin is cracking in the winter time I like to put a bunch on my skin and let it air dry and repeat the step later on in the day. Relieves pain and drynes right away.
Daisy S.
I use this cream everyday on my face and it is absolutely
amazing for dry/sensitive skin. It takes away itchiness
and irritation. The only con I would like to mention is, the
product can be or feel "greasy" for someone who has oily
skin.
heather o.
Vallejo, CA
I tried this product on my son screen and it does work he didn't have any more skin dry and also my brother had dry skin and it came off when he started to use this lotion
Gio M.
Loves Park, IL
Aver no is my go to lotion for my winter cracked hands and for healing tattoos! Can't be the moisture locking lotions and body butters they carry! I usually get the un scented variety for tattoos! ❤️👌🏼
Abby D.
Carthage, MO
The only thing I don't like is the smell, but it works so well that I don't mind at all. My hands hurt in the winter when they get really dry and this cream helps out a lot.
Shanon S.
Anchorage, AK
Living in Alaska, it can get very dry up here. This helps me get through it! I also work in a restaurant on weekends and get eczema on my hands. This is a miracle worker!
Ashley G.
Hialeah, FL
I got really dry skin from using hand sanitizer and needed a cream to repair my dry skin. this was the one in just a few days i could really see the difference in my skin
I use this on my hands at work. Working in healthcare, my hands dry out quickly from the sanitizer. This lotion is so smooth and doesn't leave a greasy residue. Awesome!
Maddie S.
I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is it any good?
Angelica B.