BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Skin Relief Intense Moisture Repair Cream.
New.
Helps restore and maintain moisture barrier of extra-dry skin fragrance free.
Dermatologist recommended.
Therapeutic, clinically tested triple oat formula. see more...

• Does this come in other sizes ? So far I've only been able to fin...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is i...8 Answers
Lydia S.
I really love this moisturizer. You can't beat the amount you get in the jar for the price! It doesn't feel greasy and it really works well especially in the winter.
Cynthia H.
newton, WV
Aveeno is my ho to for winter skin! Normally my skin will crack and become chapped from cold weather - face, hands etc. This amazing products relieved my chapped skin, and prevents new occurrences!
kristy y.
Acushnet, MA
I absolutely love this product! I use it every night after cleansing my face. It is light and not at all greasy. It moisturizes my dry skin without causing breakouts. Highly recommended!
Jill R.
Colville, WA
Terrific product for dry skin especially during the summer. Only need to use once a day. Other brands require at least twice a day. No greasiness after application.
Stephanie G.
I purchased this while I was pregnant because my belly was so dry. It was very moisturizing. I just don't care for the scent and it's a little bit too liquidy for me.
Andrea M.
Concord, NH
My husband works with his hands and he becomes very very very dry in the winter time this product works really well to restore his natural skin and keep his hands very healthy and pain free
Stephanie o.
Long Beach, CA
I love aveeno, especially since it has helped me heal my dry skin and it has worked wonders specially since i habe sensitive skin it has also worked really good with my brothers eczema.
Marissa M.
Petersburg , Wv
My skin is horribly dry in the winter months, i got this to try out and had good reaults it replenished my skin and made it feel amazing, will be keeping this on hand
Katie M.
This works really well!! The nurse at my school recommended it to me last winter when she noticed my skin was so so dry!! (Embarrassing!! HA!) But this really helped!!
kassy j.
Janesville, WI
Really good lotion makes skin really soft it and does not smell bad and I noticed while using consistently marks/scars have got lighter and have gone away on the skin so that's why I stuck with this and I feel like the price of this stuff is not bad at all
Maddie S.
I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is it any good?
Angelica B.