BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Skin Relief Intense Moisture Repair Cream.
New.
Helps restore and maintain moisture barrier of extra-dry skin fragrance free.
Dermatologist recommended.
Therapeutic, clinically tested triple oat formula. see more...

• Does this come in other sizes ? So far I've only been able to fin...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is i...8 Answers
Eloane N.
I have very dry skin and am allergic to products that contain a very intense smell. I've found this to match my skin needs perfectly. Specially during winter. It won't leave my skin greasy.
Natalia R.
Dallas, TX
For some reason my legs decide they want to be as dry as raisins very randomly through out the year and this literally heals my dry itchy skin, slather it right before bed and the next day I'm good to go, no complaints and it's reasonably priced in my opinion
Amanda G.
Wenatchee, WA
Very easy to use, made my skin feel soft. During the winter, My skin gets incredibly dry, and this, in minutes, I could feel my skin feeling relief. After a few hours, you could see the dryness healing. Amazing product!
Jessica G.
Shelby Twp, MI
This is super thick, but it's effective. I use it overnight on my dry skin in the winter. I put it on my feet under socks. It also helps with itchiness from dry skin.
Katherine O.
Gettysburg, PA
I bought this last winter because I my intense dry skin. Cleared up my dry skin within a week. I still have a good bit, and I have been using this current winter. It was definitely a good find, and a skin saver.
Terilyn J.
I really enjoy this product for the dry itchy winter months. It provides an extra bit of moisture without feeling thick and heavy. Soaks in quickly and does not need to be reapplied too frequently. Smells good too!
Larenda E.
Greenwood, IN
In the winter my hand get so dry and its hard to find something that's not going to irritate them let alone work. I find this lotion works wonders and my dry hands
Eriatta B.
Flint, MI
I really like how this moisturizer gets my skin feeling back great! I often use it during the winter time, when my skin tends to dry out due to the harsh weather.
Jessica Z.
I absolutely love Aveeno products. I have really sensitive skin and a lot of lotions break me out in hives. But Aveeno is gentle and I don't have to worry. I use the body wash as well.
Wendy F.
Tiffin, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
I used this moisturizer for work. It gets very dry where I work and skin tends to crack if not moisturized well. It delivered moisturization above my expectations.
Maddie S.
I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is it any good?
Angelica B.