BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Skin Relief Intense Moisture Repair Cream.
New.
Helps restore and maintain moisture barrier of extra-dry skin fragrance free.
Dermatologist recommended.
Therapeutic, clinically tested triple oat formula. see more...

• Does this come in other sizes ? So far I've only been able to fin...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is i...8 Answers
Cassandra W.
Kingsport, TN
I have really oily skin and most moisturizers leave my skin feeling worse than before I washed my face. This cream works great though, leaving my skin soft and smooth without making it feel oily.
Hannah H.
I have only used this product once, so I'm not 100% sure yet, but I used it as
an over night moisturizer on my hands and it worked great. My poor hands get so dry
and crack open during the winter. This is one of the few things that worked. Will definitely use
again.
Valery M.
Chula Vista, CA
I love this cream!
It moisturizes my skin in 3 seconds and it smells so good.
It feels great on my skin, I can feel the difference when I apply it, my skin gets so soft.
Laura G.
Riverside, CA
I really love this product. I tried it out because during some seasons, mostly winter my skin tends to get really dry and I found this cream to really work for my skin
Carmen M.
Erlanger, KY
I am such a fan of Aveeno! Their lotions are so moisturizing and make my skin feel so smooth and soft and hydrated. This particular cream makes my skin feel like a baby's bottom. I put it on lightly throughout the day and a bit more heavily at night. It is so great for healing dry skin and is also a great option for someone who has sensitive skin! Definitely recommend it!
Sarah M.
Prineville, OR
My mother in law suffered a hand injury that left her skin dry and cracked. we tried multiple lotions with no luck. I bought her this one and she felt immediate relief.
Jessica M.
Brooklyn, NY
This cream is amazing. It is so gentle on the skin and actually works. I have combination skin so it can get irritated easily. This cream absorbs easily and is so awesome!
Polly R.
Saint Helens, OR
Compared to other creams I have used, this one wasn't so great. It didn't have enough of an emollient in it. For a cream it was too water based. I'd say it's more of a lotion in a tub.
Sandra M.
Spartanburg, SC
I get terribly dry skin during the winter months and this cream is the one I turn to to help relieve the dryness ans itchy skin. I even use it on my daughter's dry skin that is extremely sensitive. I highly this cream.
Natalia R.
Dallas, TX
For some reason my legs decide they want to be as dry as raisins very randomly through out the year and this literally heals my dry itchy skin, slather it right before bed and the next day I'm good to go, no complaints and it's reasonably priced in my opinion
Maddie S.
I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is it any good?
Angelica B.