BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Skin Relief Intense Moisture Repair Cream.
New.
Helps restore and maintain moisture barrier of extra-dry skin fragrance free.
Dermatologist recommended.
Therapeutic, clinically tested triple oat formula. see more...

• Does this come in other sizes ? So far I've only been able to fin...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is i...8 Answers
Sowmya K.
Waltham, MA
We are family of Aveeno. We use moisturizer everyday and i don't use this for my face as i have some kind off illusion it might make me lose my complexion but one of my favorite body lotions s Aveeno.
Gabriella L.
Love this product! Leaves my skin so soft. The down side is that if you rub it in to much it becomes stiff and turns into shreds like and eraser. But practice makes perfect!
Andrea E.
I use this product for my daughter who have eczema and it gets the job done. Like all moisturizers you have to keep applying to benefit from them, but overall great product!
Kelly S.
Fairfield, IA
I like this Aveeno cream as it really leaves my skin feeling soft and light and now overbearing. I like how its not heavy and it doesn't leave my pillow all gross and smudgy
leigh m.
Stockbridge, MA
I use this cream nightly and love it. I have very bad eczema and it helps me out quite a bit. I wish they sold it in a larger size because I do run out of it pretty frequently
Sarah Z.
Riverside, CA
I do love this brand, it's thin and light but seems to have an oil tendency after it dries. I will continue to use this product and others because they are long lasting!
Devin S.
Warren, OH
I wear gloves 24/7 whenever I'm at work, so my hands constantly dry out. This allows me hands to stay silky smooth although it occasionally makes my hands feel greasy.
Daniella O.
Bakersfield, CA
I absoulutely love this product because it does its job correctly leaving your skin smooth and soft and it doesn't have a scent which I think is nice for a moisturizer
Tiffany S.
Broken Arrow, OK
This works pretty well for a drugstore/Walmart product. I have extremely dry skin on my hands in the winter and putting this on at night before bed really helps them.
veronica r.
Haltom City, TX
Since i suffer from keratosis pillars aveenos formula reduces my outbreaks and really helps with my dry skin i only apply after showers and keeps me moisturized through out the night or day
Maddie S.
I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is it any good?
Angelica B.