BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Skin Relief Intense Moisture Repair Cream.
New.
Helps restore and maintain moisture barrier of extra-dry skin fragrance free.
Dermatologist recommended.
Therapeutic, clinically tested triple oat formula. see more...

• Does this come in other sizes ? So far I've only been able to fin...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is i...8 Answers
Gloria M.
Buffalo, NY
My mom use to use this on me when I was younger for my bad eczema not to pricey you get a lot for the amount of money you spend I have been using this since I was young I love it will probably use it on my kids I recommend this to anyone who has eczema or dry skin
Travis L.
Minneapolis, MN
I have really bad dry and cracked hands, this stuff works wonders and isn't oily. A little on the pricey side, but one tub can last well over a year. A little bit goes a long way with this stuff!! Have purchased multiple times, plan to purchase again when I need to
Annmarie A.
Kennebunk, Me
We have children with extreme cases of eczema. It is hard to find a product that holds in the moisture and gives relief. This product did a better job than most. It did not cause stinging or increase pain. It was successful in decreasing some of the irritation.
Heather O.
Raleigh, NC
I use this lotion all over my body during the winter time when my skin is dry. I put it on before I go to bed and my skin is soft and hydrated when I wake up. This lotion is awesome and non-greasy. I do not use it in the summer time but for winter it is great.
Nicole H.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I have a dry skin problem and eczema. This cream does wonders on my dry, itchy skin. I shower then put on. My skin soaks it up breezy after showering, but leaves my skin soft and shiny but not oily. It stops dry skin itch and repairs skin to feeling smooth.
Becky P.
I used this product last winter because my skin gets very dry. By far one of the best products ive tried for dry skin. It wasn't super oily like most moisture lotions and it lasted all day even while i was working. I would definitely buy this product again.
Charmane M.
Cleveland, OH
I loved this product. I suffer from dry skin and this helped out a lot. great value for this product and well worth it. my skin never felt better. it was a little thick though. the packaging was just right. I believe there is no room for improvements.
Julie K.
Hampstead, MD
Definitely not for daily use, but use a lot more on dry chapped skin in the winter. Way too much moisture to use on face, but really good for dry legs, elbows and feet! A little pricier for average products, but good value, the tub lasts a long time.
Ciara C.
South Webster, OH
The texture of this cream is very thick, it doesn't absorb well into the skin and leaves my hands feeling slimy, rather than moisturized. It seems to just sit atop the skin and doesn't really repair anything. It also smells like diaper rash ointment.
Maya B.
Los Angeles
This product is decent, kept my skin soft and helped with some itchy dryness dying the dry winter months. It's easy to find which is very helpful and lasts quite a while, and it's very cost effective. It's a little on the thin side is the only thing.
Maddie S.
I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is it any good?
Angelica B.