BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Skin Relief Intense Moisture Repair Cream.
New.
Helps restore and maintain moisture barrier of extra-dry skin fragrance free.
Dermatologist recommended.
Therapeutic, clinically tested triple oat formula. see more...

• Does this come in other sizes ? So far I've only been able to fin...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is i...8 Answers
Raychel F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love Aveeno products! This is great for the winter months and dry skin. I get it like crazy but after using repair cream my skin is moisturized and back to the smooth it should be.
Vianka A.
My mom used this cream on my when I was a child for my dry legs and mosquito bites and I'm still using it now daily. I love you light it feels and how quick it works. Great results
Tiffany B.
Arlington, VA
This is the only product that works on my elbows. They get super dry and cracked and I hate wearing short sleeves because people always comment on my elbows. I have even tried peels used for facials on my elbows. This is the only product that keeps them from looking rough all the time.
Amy C.
Fort Myers, FL
I love the healing qualities of this product. My skin feels soft and healthy after application. I have eczema and this moisturizer really makes a visible and touchable difference!
Mariana A.
Farmingdale, NY
Perfect body lotion for a dry skin. In the winter my skin gets very dry and raw and Aveeno is the only lotion that I found to help with the dryness. It moisturizer your skin while giving it a youth look.
yessi a.
Covering my face with the beautiful art of makeup, my face needs to be taken care of. So moisturizing my face at night allows me to wakeup with a nice clean and hydrated canvas
member-4e4b616f1
Torrance Ca
I love this product it is absolutely amazing , I just love how it leaves your skin so soft and its just unexplainable it is the best I highly recommend this cream if you have very dry skin it is the best
Asia L.
This product leaves my skin moisturized and is great for problem areas! For me it was extremely dry feet and cracked heels. I recommend wearing it at night right after a shower!
Desiree o.
Lauderhill, FL
Aveeno couldn't have made any other product better than this. I use it for my irritated areas that always pop up when it wants. Applying this cream helps minimize the outbreaks.
Kelly S.
Fairfield, IA
I like this Aveeno cream as it really leaves my skin feeling soft and light and now overbearing. I like how its not heavy and it doesn't leave my pillow all gross and smudgy
Maddie S.
I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is it any good?
Angelica B.