BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Skin Relief Intense Moisture Repair Cream.
New.
Helps restore and maintain moisture barrier of extra-dry skin fragrance free.
Dermatologist recommended.
Therapeutic, clinically tested triple oat formula. see more...

• Does this come in other sizes ? So far I've only been able to fin...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is i...8 Answers
Jan Iris L.
Fairfield, CA
I use this as a face moisturizer since I have pretty combination dry and acne prone skin. It moisturizes my dry patches and prevents my matte foundations from patching up in those spots. A little goes a long way so it also doesn't take too much products to reach the moisture I need.
Stephanie R.
Macomb, MI
I suffer from very dry skin in the winter. To the point where my skin flakes and cracks. I was using Eucerin cream and a friend told me about Aveeno so I tried it and now I am a frequent user. It keeps my skin moisturizer and heals the cracked dry skin. Definitely recommend this product
Edward D.
Cleveland, OH
I love this product! I am always susceptible to dry skin, especially in the winter. I apply this product to all parts of my body as needed, especially my hands and legs. I can feel an immediate difference and the dry spots are gone instantly.
Jamie D.
Benicia, CA
I have very dry skin and it's even worse in the winter. The Abeeno Active Naturals Skin Relief Intense Miisture Repair Cream is my go to moisturizer. It's one of the only products I've tried that really gets into my skin and helps. I love it!
Rebecca C.
Ypsilanti, MI
I love this repair cream. I wash my hands so much through out my day that my skin dries out and cracks. After a few days of using this my hands look great. I've started using it on my elbows, knees, and feet. The difference is incredible!
Lisa S.
Faribault, MN
This has been my favorite lotion/cream/moisturizer for nearly 20 years, back before it was owned by J&J. It is the best choice for my sensitive, dry, eczema skin. I use it on my entire body, including my face. It's thick, unscented/fragrance free, non-greasy, and lasts a long time.
Sandy S.
Hesperia, CA
This lotion is simply amazing. I have very sensitive skin and sadly I past it on to my daughters. One having really bad eczema :( Aveeno is our life at home! I really recommened this to all with very sensitive skin. Five stars well deserved.
cynthia t.
I have extremely dry skin. and this lotion helps me out so much. i have tried so many lotions, that have worked a bit But this one is the Best i have tried. it has no scent, and that's great because scents irritate my skin. i would really recommend this lotion.
Lindsey E.
San Tan Valley, AZ
Aveeno products are perfect for people with sensitive skin. It works well and well worth the money. I have dry skin especially on my feet and this product helps tremendously
Doni V.
I liked that it didn't leave my skin feeling greasy, but during winter when my skin is really dry I felt like you had to keep using it too often. I like a cream that stays with you throughout the day and you don't have to keep using.
Maddie S.
I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is it any good?
Angelica B.