BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Skin Relief Intense Moisture Repair Cream.
New.
Helps restore and maintain moisture barrier of extra-dry skin fragrance free.
Dermatologist recommended.
Therapeutic, clinically tested triple oat formula. see more...

• Does this come in other sizes ? So far I've only been able to fin...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is i...8 Answers
Jennifer B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I bought this moisturizer to take on a trip with me because i didn't have one small enough to carry on the plane. i was impressed with the way it felt on my skin,not oily and soaked in quick
Kylie K.
Hanceville
I have psoriasis and this product works wonders! Not saying it complete clears it, but it defiantly relieves redness and flaking like no other drugstore lotion. A little on the expensive side, but definitely worth it.
Jennifer G.
Joliet, IL
I love this cream, it really works well with extremely dry itchy skin due to eczema. Cream really moisturizes skin and is easy to find, Walmart, Target or some grocery stores sell it.
Jenn H.
San Antonio, TX
Love love love it! The skin on my hands were paling and the skin is raw underneath, I've only used this twice a day for 2 days and it's done wonders for my hands.
Jessie T.
Corp Christi, TX
I have eczema so trying to keep my skin moisturized is always a hard job. This product is one of favorites because it makes my skin feel fresh & moisturized without feeling really heavy.
Yessica C.
I bought this cream because my body was too dry. It hurt to even stretch it. I applied overnight and it absorbs really well into the skin. By the morning it was already nice and smooth.
zaynah b.
madera, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have very sensitive skin that get red or irritated quick and this product has really helped with thiose problems also I have dry skin n it works wonders for me really recommend this
Mari T.
West Wendover, NV
Works great on dry skin but the minty smell it has is kind of strong for my liking. Leaves your skin feeling really smooth and hydrating and you feel a slight tingling feeling as well.
Linda R.
Fort Wayne, IN
My daughter has had sensitive skin since birth, so this is the only moisturizer that we can use on her skin after she bathes. We apply it either alone or over her prescription creams.
Marybeth F.
St Petersburg, FL
I have really sensitive skin so Aveeno's products work the best for me. This moisturizes my dry skin pretty well but sometimes I have a little sensitivity to it.
Maddie S.
I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is it any good?
Angelica B.