BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Skin Relief Intense Moisture Repair Cream.
New.
Helps restore and maintain moisture barrier of extra-dry skin fragrance free.
Dermatologist recommended.
Therapeutic, clinically tested triple oat formula. see more...

• Does this come in other sizes ? So far I've only been able to fin...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is i...8 Answers
Raisa Z.
Brooklyn, NY
For the winter months this moisturizer is perfect. It leaves your skin so baby smooth and repairs dry patches on the skin. It's amazing and it's a very good price for the amount you get!
Brittany K.
I wash my hands a lot due to my job and they are always dried out and cracking. But this product is amazing and it helps my hands so much! I only wish I could get this in a travel size!
Laine M.
Inman
My youngest sons both have eczema and this is the best lotion I have found for it. It actually works better than the prescription from their pediatrician. It hydrates without being heavy and greasy so I can put it on before getting my kids dressed and not have to worry about their clothes sticking to them.
Kristie B.
Addis, LA
I've had to use this product on occasion because my face gets very dry in the winter. This cream is thick but it's sensitive and doesn't irritate my already dry skin. Aveeno products never disappoint. I would (and have ) recommended Aveeno to friends.
Ambere W.
Really love this product. I use it on my face as well because my ski can't get really dry. It doesn't feel heavy or greasy. A little goes a long way. I didn't find it to be pricey. It's very good if you have dry skin. It makes my sling feel very soft. I will continue to purchase this product.
Rachell N.
St Augustine, FL
My elbows are wicked chaped, I think it's because I like to pick at my skin when I'm nervous. Anyway, this stuff is great. It doesn't leave my skin feeling icky yucky and smells nice!
April C.
Clovis, CA
Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief Intense Moisture Repair Cream is wonderful! I love this cream so much! It's so gentle on the skin and relives the pains of dry cracked skin. You can always fine Aveeno at your local drugstore. Best cream ever!!!
Brittney M.
Springfield, OH
This mosturizer really does wonders. I have a really dry face and when I bought this product, I was genuinely surprised. It made my face feel so soft and nice. Anyone with dry skin, I would def recommend this mosturizer.
Jennifer T.
Bald Knob, AR
I love to use aveeno products, they are so great. I have skin issues and the aveeno line of skin care always seems to do the trick in making my skin clear up instantly. Thanks aveeno
Belem  M.
San Antonio, TX
I have very dry skin especially during the cold season. I have purchased Aveeno products in the past and they work very well for me! The cold brings allergies and makes my skin itchy and I have found this product to relieve some of that itch.
Maddie S.
I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is it any good?
Angelica B.