BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Skin Relief Intense Moisture Repair Cream.
New.
Helps restore and maintain moisture barrier of extra-dry skin fragrance free.
Dermatologist recommended.
Therapeutic, clinically tested triple oat formula. see more...

• Does this come in other sizes ? So far I've only been able to fin...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is i...8 Answers
Marjaneh H.
Chula Vista, CA
This product is very hydrating. It had very little fragrance which is a huge plus for me. The cream felt thick but not greasy. It absorbs quickly into the skin. You also get a decent amount for the price. The only drawback is that it came in a tub instead of a pump.
Alexa B.
El Paso, TX
My favorite moisturizer ever. It has an incredible smooth texture, but not oily at all! It soaks in really quickly. It doesn't hurt my skin one bit, which a lot of creams do since my skin is so sensitive. I do like that it is unscented, as I really hate it when the scent of my cream and the scent of my perfume clash
Rachel B.
Hanford, CA
I have CRAZY itchy skin, especially in the summer, and this lotion is the only kind I can use daily without more itching/dryness and it doesn't irritate my skin. I absolutely love this stuff!
Natalie M.
Crawfordville, FL
This product was amazing. I put it on and it made my skin feel so smooth and clear. It was very gentle and had a nice calming scent. I bought it at Wal-Mart for cheap and it worked beyond my expectations. The packaging was very nice and while everything has room for improvement this product is still amazing
Jose A.
St Johnsville, NY
I work in the medical field where I am constantly washing my hands with cheap soap that over the night never fails to make my hands feel dry and flaky. Put a small amount of Aveeno on my hands and within minutes i can feel my hands feeling like new each time.
Taylor H.
Auburn, KY
This is an excellent lotion for dry skin. Before I used this, my skin was so dry and itchy, especially in the winter. This lotion was a wonderful relief from that!! In addition, my skin is soft and looks silky now. This is a "heavy" lotion - - but maybe that's why it does the job and lasts for 24 hours.
Shavona W.
Maynardville, TN
Winter is especially hard on my skin. This cream did miracles on my dry legs. Ithe wasn't too strongly scented and I actually even tried it on my face. Defiantly would recommend this cream.
Ebony W.
Love this cream! It is very moisturizing without being greasy or heavy. This formula has been my best friend through the winter weather and I have the coconut scent which is light and nice!
Jiffany S.
volcano, CA
A great product! like I did on another post... this is great. most break me out but this one doesn't. I do like this one through most. not oily leaves your skin moist and smells great too.
Laine M.
Inman
My youngest sons both have eczema and this is the best lotion I have found for it. It actually works better than the prescription from their pediatrician. It hydrates without being heavy and greasy so I can put it on before getting my kids dressed and not have to worry about their clothes sticking to them.
Maddie S.
I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is it any good?
Angelica B.