BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Skin Relief Intense Moisture Repair Cream.
New.
Helps restore and maintain moisture barrier of extra-dry skin fragrance free.
Dermatologist recommended.
Therapeutic, clinically tested triple oat formula. see more...

• Does this come in other sizes ? So far I've only been able to fin...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is i...8 Answers
Wendy F.
Tiffin, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I used this moisturizer for work. It gets very dry where I work and skin tends to crack if not moisturized well. It delivered moisturization above my expectations.
Christina r.
Davenport, FL
This moisturizer is very creamy. I like the fact that it is natural as certain chemicals make my skin red. It seemed to work well enough but no dramatic results.
Leslie H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is an amazing product. My son has severe dry sensitive skin and is unable to use many products because sometimes they would make the area worse but this repair cream does just that,,, REPAIRS! Great product
Jewls M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love this lotion. no matter the weather or lotion I use my skin tends to stay dry. but with this one I feel moist all day. I don't need to reapply every half hr.
wiam b.
Jacksonville, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This has helped my skin in so many ways it has repaired it nourished it and moisturizer it. I used this on the daily in the morning and at night before I sleep definitely helps keep your skin hydrated through the night
Laura D.
South Bend, IN
This product kept my hands quite soft after two weeks of continuous use. It did not feel heavy and sticky on my skin. It was absorbed quite quickly. For me the one down side is that it doesn't have a scent.
Samantha H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a loved moisturizer in my home as we have 4 members with eczema. I used to buy this on a regular basis to use as our main lotion but it is now just one in the rotation with our CeraVe lotions as well.
Lola J.
I love this cream. It moisturizes my dry skin from the cold dry air, without feeling oily or greasy. I don't feel weighed down like most creams. It's super light weight and absorbent. Great for all skin types.
wendy g.
Port St Lucie, FL
I have purchased this product for years. Between living in Florida and having dry skin I also have it because of medications I must take due to a chronic illness. It puts the moisture right back in. Love it!
Katie T.
New Cumberland, Pennsylvania
Don't care for the scent but it's very faint. I work in a bakery and constantly wash my hands so they get very dry and this works wonders keeping them moisturized and helps heal any cracking or soreness.
Maddie S.
I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is it any good?
Angelica B.