BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Skin Relief Intense Moisture Repair Cream.
New.
Helps restore and maintain moisture barrier of extra-dry skin fragrance free.
Dermatologist recommended.
Therapeutic, clinically tested triple oat formula. see more...

• Does this come in other sizes ? So far I've only been able to fin...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is i...8 Answers
Brenda A.
Soledad, CA
Anything Aveenk I love. I developed more of a sensitive skin about 2 years ago and this is the one lotion that takes care of my extreme dryness without any irritation. I love it and Highly recommend it!
Hailee G.
Orlando, FL
Love love looove this cream!!! I apply a thick layer to my elbows, hands, knees and feet every night. The only thing i would change about this amazing product is the packaging. On the other hand, my hands ave become baby bottom soft! i play the guitar and I'm a little more of an outdoorsy girl so my hands have never been so soft.
Raven H.
I have eczema and Aveeno is supposed to be a product that is great for dry skin such as mines, this is false. For normal things like moisturizing my hands after washing and minor things like that its a fair product but I would not waist my money unless you have a minor flair up.
Tatiana D.
I tend to have very ashy skin in the winter time because of the cold but one afternoon I put this lotion on my hands and I wasn't ashy the entire day plus the next day. I am truly amazed and satisfied
Erica  K.
Amarillo, TX
Love this! leaves my skin so soft and smooth! Highly recommend it. If you wash your hands a lot like me they get dry and cracked and this cream was awesome at making them smooth and moisturized again.
Maria Q.
Fontana, CA
Let me start off by saying I love Aveeno it's a great company and all the products i have bought thus far are amazing. I have really dry skin and this really does moisture your skin and revive it without looking to oily. I will definitely buy this forever! This a great product
Brianna R.
Boulder, CO
This lotion has saved my life! Not only did it help with my dry winter skin, it also really helped with my rosacea and flaky skin on my face. I use this every morning after I shower and before I apply makeup to keep my skin healthy!
Dezzi D.
Los Angeles, CA
Aveeno never lets me down, as they're my go to company for lotions. I get extremely dry skin and this product helps relieve it without making me feel like I have that weird extra layer on my skin.
Mariah T.
Westport , MA
Love love love this product ! I have extremely dry skin in the winter and this is the only product that will help my skin ! I have already bought a couple of these product s ! The packaging is nice no complaints on that ! I would definitely recommend to anyone who has dry skin
Becca B.
Manhattan, IL
This product has worked very well on my skin. I don't have very sensitive skin. However it does feel a little oily on the skin. But if you have dry skin and not oily, this product would be perfect.
Maddie S.
I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is it any good?
Angelica B.