BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Skin Relief Intense Moisture Repair Cream.
New.
Helps restore and maintain moisture barrier of extra-dry skin fragrance free.
Dermatologist recommended.
Therapeutic, clinically tested triple oat formula. see more...

• Does this come in other sizes ? So far I've only been able to fin...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is i...8 Answers
Sam S.
Florence, KY
This was my first purchase of an Aveeno product and I wish I had used them for years. It's such a great moisturizer, not only helped clear my complexion but it always leaves me with smooth soft skin. I use this regularly every morning and night.
randee l.
Green River, WY
This works wonders for our daughters chappy itchy dry skin..... it's price it actually very good not to expensive at all I was shocked. We were very surprised that she didn't cry when we applied it we were very impressed. ....... works very good!
Shannon L.
Grovetown, GA
I received a free sample of this lotion. After it was gone I had to immediately go out and buy some more. I have very itchy irritated skin and this lotion calmed and relieved it right away. It didn't leave my hands or body feeling oily either. I love this lotion and definitely recommend it.
Levi R.
Athens, AL
I have dry skin around my nose and on my forehead. It truly troubles me. I use this product at night with the expectation of waking up with perfected skin. After using this product, I no longer have dry skin.
Brandi S.
Cobbtown
Absolutely love this product! I suffer from extremely dry skin and this is amazing! With most creams they work for a few hours and my skin is dry again, but not with this! It made my skin feel amazing all day!
Randilyn B.
hot springs ar
My skin definitely felt amazingly soft after using this but I have combination skin and it made it extremely oily and I felt like I needed to wash my face. If you have dry skin I feel like this would be an amazing choice
Kaley K.
Milwaukee, WI
LOVE THIS. I use aveeno because a lot of their products are non-comedogenic.. Meaning there's no extra oil supplements to clog your pores if you break out easily. I have super dry skin and am very sensitive to lotion. This is almost odorless and makes your skin feel hydrated instantly!
Olgaliz A.
Union City, NJ
I use to use this when my daughter was a baby on her scalp since it was always dry and peeling it is awesome. and i still use it for now my son who is 3 he always has dry skin by his ribs and this creams moistures it just well where i cant feel his skin rough as it feels without the cream.
Kate J.
Aurora, CO
I have extremely sensitive skin and have had a lot of luck with Aveeno products in the past. I was hoping this moisturizer would help calm my eczema in the dry, Colorado winter climate, but I was disappointed. It definitely did moisturizer, but it also left a strange residue, of which I was not fond. Because of that, my hands actually started to itch, so the purpose was pretty much defeated. Other than the strange leftover residue on my hands, it worked well.
Brenda A.
Soledad, CA
Anything Aveenk I love. I developed more of a sensitive skin about 2 years ago and this is the one lotion that takes care of my extreme dryness without any irritation. I love it and Highly recommend it!
Maddie S.
I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is it any good?
Angelica B.