BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Skin Relief Intense Moisture Repair Cream.
New.
Helps restore and maintain moisture barrier of extra-dry skin fragrance free.
Dermatologist recommended.
Therapeutic, clinically tested triple oat formula. see more...

• Does this come in other sizes ? So far I've only been able to fin...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is i...8 Answers
Jessica G.
Shelby Twp, MI
This is super thick, but it's effective. I use it overnight on my dry skin in the winter. I put it on my feet under socks. It also helps with itchiness from dry skin.
Amanda G.
Wenatchee, WA
Very easy to use, made my skin feel soft. During the winter, My skin gets incredibly dry, and this, in minutes, I could feel my skin feeling relief. After a few hours, you could see the dryness healing. Amazing product!
Terilyn J.
I really enjoy this product for the dry itchy winter months. It provides an extra bit of moisture without feeling thick and heavy. Soaks in quickly and does not need to be reapplied too frequently. Smells good too!
Eriatta B.
Flint, MI
I really like how this moisturizer gets my skin feeling back great! I often use it during the winter time, when my skin tends to dry out due to the harsh weather.
Jessica Z.
I absolutely love Aveeno products. I have really sensitive skin and a lot of lotions break me out in hives. But Aveeno is gentle and I don't have to worry. I use the body wash as well.
Armani K.
Great product for even the driest of skin.. I don't really have super dry skin but this product just soothes my skin and makes me feel comfortable and soft. I think everyone could benefit from this cream definitely.
Charmane M.
Cleveland, OH
I loved this product. I suffer from dry skin and this helped out a lot. great value for this product and well worth it. my skin never felt better. it was a little thick though. the packaging was just right. I believe there is no room for improvements.
Christine R.
Tehachapi, Ca
I have very sensitive and dry skin. This helps moisturize my dry skin without feeling greasy. I even use this on my face when I get dry spots. Highly recommended.
Katherine O.
Gettysburg, PA
I bought this last winter because I my intense dry skin. Cleared up my dry skin within a week. I still have a good bit, and I have been using this current winter. It was definitely a good find, and a skin saver.
Wendy F.
Tiffin, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I used this moisturizer for work. It gets very dry where I work and skin tends to crack if not moisturized well. It delivered moisturization above my expectations.
Maddie S.
I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is it any good?
Angelica B.