BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Skin Relief Intense Moisture Repair Cream.
New.
Helps restore and maintain moisture barrier of extra-dry skin fragrance free.
Dermatologist recommended.
Therapeutic, clinically tested triple oat formula. see more...

• Does this come in other sizes ? So far I've only been able to fin...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is i...8 Answers
Carmen M.
Erlanger, KY
I am such a fan of Aveeno! Their lotions are so moisturizing and make my skin feel so smooth and soft and hydrated. This particular cream makes my skin feel like a baby's bottom. I put it on lightly throughout the day and a bit more heavily at night. It is so great for healing dry skin and is also a great option for someone who has sensitive skin! Definitely recommend it!
Laura G.
Riverside , CA
I really love this product. I tried it out because during some seasons, mostly winter my skin tends to get really dry and I found this cream to really work for my skin
Alexandria H.
Hodgenville, KY
I work in a factory with a lot of chemicals, which causes my skin to crack especially on my face. I started using this product and noticed my skin was healing really well in just a couple of days. There was no burning sensation.
Heather O.
Raleigh, NC
I use this lotion all over my body during the winter time when my skin is dry. I put it on before I go to bed and my skin is soft and hydrated when I wake up. This lotion is awesome and non-greasy. I do not use it in the summer time but for winter it is great.
Catherine T.
Council Bluffs, IA
Having an auto immune disease and other health issues this product works well on my extremely dry and sensitive skin. It is thick and doesn't leave a greasy film. Will continue to buy this.
Meagan C.
Layton, UT
I use this for my dry cracked heals and it works wonders. I always get big cracks in my heals in the summer, but then I started applying this every night and putting socks on and my cracks are gone and haven't come back.
Frances R.
Angier, NC
I have chronic urticaria, aka unexplainable hives, and aveeno really helps with soothing my skin after all the damage it goes through on an almost daily basis. I love the skin relief line!
Natalia R.
Dallas, TX
For some reason my legs decide they want to be as dry as raisins very randomly through out the year and this literally heals my dry itchy skin, slather it right before bed and the next day I'm good to go, no complaints and it's reasonably priced in my opinion
Eloane N.
I have very dry skin and am allergic to products that contain a very intense smell. I've found this to match my skin needs perfectly. Specially during winter. It won't leave my skin greasy.
Kristin O.
My skin is naturally dry so I need a moisturizer that works well but also doesn't make my skin look oily. This moisturizer was great for that, especially for the price. I would definitely buy this moisturizer again.
Maddie S.
I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is it any good?
Angelica B.