BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Skin Relief Intense Moisture Repair Cream.
New.
Helps restore and maintain moisture barrier of extra-dry skin fragrance free.
Dermatologist recommended.
Therapeutic, clinically tested triple oat formula. see more...

• Does this come in other sizes ? So far I've only been able to fin...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is i...8 Answers
Meredith B.
Granite Falls, NC
I love this repair cream i have very very dry skin. This has helped my skin improve so much it works better than the cream the doctor prescribed me for my dry skin. I will buy this again. I will be letting others know about this product. I am so glad to have finally found something that works great.
EileenRose A.
During the winter my elbows get very dry. I've tried several moisturizer creams but they failed to keep the moisture in my skin. I absolutely love love love this it keeps my elbows nice moisturized throughout the day.
Ariel d.
Moreno Valley, CA
This cream work for the whole body including face,feet,hands, neck well everywhere I am a repeat user love to use t on my feet and elbows most of all it is gentle and really soothing on my skin not harsh at all I have and totaly would buy this cream again.
Kimberly S.
Central, SC
I was not completely satisfied with this product. I found it very thin and almost slimy feeling on my skin. It didn't feel like I would think a cream should feel like. It was gentle on my skin but because of the texture I would not buy this product again.
Brandy S.
Edna, TX
This is my winter go-to moisturizer! I like to put in on before bed so that my skin wakes up soft and refreshed. With the harsh winter wind we all experience dry skin this time of year and Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief Intense Moisture Repair Cream is just what you need to combat those dry skin woes.
ANA MARA S.
East Hamptom
Winter punishes my skin when you do not use moisturizer was extremely dry and cracking, so I found this intense moisturizer repair and now use it every day after showering and my skin is shining bright and soft.
Diane H.
I love love this product. Talk about soft skin. I have tried many kinds and this is on the top of the list. I use it every day. I get compliments about how soft my skin is. The good part is it last because my skin will drink some lotion because within hours I'll feel dry and itchy, not with this.
Sydney G.
Raleigh, NC
Fabulous repair cream. I use it all over. Smells great and isn't too pricey for typical repair cream. I use their moisturizer too and it's amazing. I find it pretty effective and leaving my skin super smooth. I totally would recommend this product.
Diandra D.
Woodbridge, CT
Awesome product, helps my dry skin a lot now in the winter. And found that I have some allergy in some products that were suppose to moisture my skin, then i decided to try Aveeno and it's been working well for me.
Shannon L.
Grovetown, GA
I received a free sample of this lotion. After it was gone I had to immediately go out and buy some more. I have very itchy irritated skin and this lotion calmed and relieved it right away. It didn't leave my hands or body feeling oily either. I love this lotion and definitely recommend it.
Maddie S.
I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is it any good?
Angelica B.