BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Skin Relief Intense Moisture Repair Cream.
New.
Helps restore and maintain moisture barrier of extra-dry skin fragrance free.
Dermatologist recommended.
Therapeutic, clinically tested triple oat formula. see more...

• Does this come in other sizes ? So far I've only been able to fin...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is i...8 Answers
Jessica M.
Brooklyn, NY
This cream is amazing. It is so gentle on the skin and actually works. I have combination skin so it can get irritated easily. This cream absorbs easily and is so awesome!
Valery M.
Chula Vista, CA
I love this cream!
It moisturizes my skin in 3 seconds and it smells so good.
It feels great on my skin, I can feel the difference when I apply it, my skin gets so soft.
Amanda S.
Bronx, NY
I have extremely dried skin and this help me a lot with my eczema . my face doesn't get to dried now and i always apply before make up so my face later on doesn't get dried
Kay P.
Baton Rouge, LA
This is a pretty good product, but i have a few others on my list before i will buy this again. its a good moistuizer but its a fairly small amount compared to the price it is sold at with its quality. maybe consider different sizes or promotional things to up the sale
Cassandra W.
Kingsport, TN
I have really oily skin and most moisturizers leave my skin feeling worse than before I washed my face. This cream works great though, leaving my skin soft and smooth without making it feel oily.
Hannah H.
I have only used this product once, so I'm not 100% sure yet, but I used it as
an over night moisturizer on my hands and it worked great. My poor hands get so dry
and crack open during the winter. This is one of the few things that worked. Will definitely use
again.
Dita B.
San Diego, CA
With this weather my skin tends to dry a loooot! Luckily I stumbled upon this moisturizer and it helped my skin feel and look smoothr and it smells delicious. I highly approve and encourage you guys to try it! Get ready for silky, smooth, shiny and healthy skin! 💁🏻
Heather B.
Aveeno moisture repair cream deeply moisturizers your skin making it feel supple and baby smooth. After using this product my skin looked refreshed and felt 100% hydrated
Polly R.
Saint Helens, OR
Compared to other creams I have used, this one wasn't so great. It didn't have enough of an emollient in it. For a cream it was too water based. I'd say it's more of a lotion in a tub.
Alexandria H.
Hodgenville, KY
I work in a factory with a lot of chemicals, which causes my skin to crack especially on my face. I started using this product and noticed my skin was healing really well in just a couple of days. There was no burning sensation.
Maddie S.
I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is it any good?
Angelica B.