BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Skin Relief Intense Moisture Repair Cream.
New.
Helps restore and maintain moisture barrier of extra-dry skin fragrance free.
Dermatologist recommended.
Therapeutic, clinically tested triple oat formula. see more...

• Does this come in other sizes ? So far I've only been able to fin...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is i...8 Answers
Courtney C.
I honestly love this product, it doesn't have a strong oder, and is in convenient container with neutral colors. This product actually did more than meet my standards, I didn't expect my skin to make such a remarkable change in the moisturizing. I would definitely recommend it, and I definitely would buy it again.
Marina H.
I have very dry skin and I cant even sleep without moisturizing. Great thing I have Aveeno relief intense. Its not too heavy and leaves my skin super moisturize and great. I also love that its not super scented. Would definitely buy again and recommend it to people
Carmen W.
Valrico, FL
Absolutely love this cream. Going to the beach or just hanging out at the pool, causes really dry skin. The moisture this cream provides is immediate and the skin Feels great right away. There is no scent so it doesn't interfere with any fragrance. Worth every penny!
Cheyenne H.
Mandan, ND
I love the moisture that this gives you. I used this right before bed and woke up feeling very moisturized. My eye area always gets super dry but not when I use this product that helps hold in moisture in that area perfectly.
Mae H.
Nashville, TN
I love this lotion! It's just the right thickness and it doesn't feel too heavy or clogging. I have very sensitive skin and this doesn't break me out or bother me. It had a really fresh and clean scent that isn't too overpowering. I would give this product an 8/10
Mariel S.
Lakewood , Ca
This product worked really well with my skin. Love aveeno products. Since I have eczema a skin disorder which gives me really dry skin. This was perfect for me. Gave me the moisture I needed without freguent which can cause more irritation for me. Must buy product
Jazmyne A.
Grand Rapids, MI
Product is heavy enough without feeling greasy. I usually apply this twice a day. Sometimes I feel the product is too heavy to use especially during the summer months because when I sweat it seems to make my skin shiny.
Theresa F.
Jackson, MS
Oh my goodness this cream is everything. I have sensitive skin when it comes to my face, so this is my go to cream when I get up in the morning and wash my face. It keeps my face moisturise all day long and the. I reapply when I wash my face again at night.
Stephanie O.
Buckhannon, WV
I tried Aveeno Active Skin Relief Intense Repair Cream because I have very dry hands. My hands dry out so fast when the weather gets cool. When using this cream it left my hands oily and slick. I do not like the oiliness.
Chelsea M.
I have severe excema and this is one of the ONLY products that helps calm it and moisturize it when I have a break out. I continuously buy it and it will be a staple in my bathing routine. I also use it on my son because he is showing signs of having dry skin as well. It moisturizes for hours and leaves not greasy residue. I am a LOVER of this moisturizer!!
Maddie S.
I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is it any good?
Angelica B.