BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Skin Relief Intense Moisture Repair Cream.
New.
Helps restore and maintain moisture barrier of extra-dry skin fragrance free.
Dermatologist recommended.
Therapeutic, clinically tested triple oat formula. see more...

• Does this come in other sizes ? So far I've only been able to fin...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is i...8 Answers
Patsy J.
Va beach , VA
This intense moisturizer really helps heals all the dry cracks in your troubled areas with your skin. It rejuvenates healthy, beautiful, glowing skin. Makes you look and feel so much younger! I highly recommend this product! I've loved it!
Katelyn F.
Bristol, RI
Love love love! I put this on every night before bed and I LOVE It! So hydrating and helps with my super dry, itchy skin! It doesn't make my eczema flare up, but helps keep it calm and at bay. I love aveeno products for sensitive skin!
Kaela D.
Portland, OR
This is absolutely wonderful. I bought it in the winter after I had gotten over a horrific cold and was left with dry, cracking, flaky skin on my nose. It stopped it from bleeding and gave me the moisture my skin so desperately needed.
Misty E.
mooresville, IN
It's hard to find something for my face it gets so dry half the time and oily the other half. Then all the acne on top of that. I use this and it helps during the dry months which makes my skin so much better during the oily months. Thank you for making a great product.
chloe p.
Tulsa, OK
I absolutely love this! my hands are always in water because I'm a hairdresser and wash people's hair and when my hands are all beat up and dry I just slather some of this stuff on and boom! i My hands are like a new pair of hands.
Nikki G.
I can't say enough great things about the Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief Intense Moisture Repair Cream. My daughter has severe eczema and it has been such a lifesaver for her. She carries it in her purse to put on at anytime!
Kacey D.
Definitely a #MUSTHAVE. I promise! Tbh you can NEVER go wrong period with #Aveeno. But this product here man...was sent from the beauty skin stay glowing all day eerday gods!! Very inexpensive about $10 and works like a charm.
Melina M.
My friend had this cream one day and I put some on my hands and that same day I went to the store to pick me up my own. Extremely moisturizing and the lotion is not sticky like, it is very smooth and does the same to your hands. Also doesn't have a very annoying scent so it is very easy to wear and feel comfortable.
Courtney C.
I honestly love this product, it doesn't have a strong oder, and is in convenient container with neutral colors. This product actually did more than meet my standards, I didn't expect my skin to make such a remarkable change in the moisturizing. I would definitely recommend it, and I definitely would buy it again.
Marina H.
I have very dry skin and I cant even sleep without moisturizing. Great thing I have Aveeno relief intense. Its not too heavy and leaves my skin super moisturize and great. I also love that its not super scented. Would definitely buy again and recommend it to people
Maddie S.
I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is it any good?
Angelica B.