BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Skin Relief Intense Moisture Repair Cream.
New.
Helps restore and maintain moisture barrier of extra-dry skin fragrance free.
Dermatologist recommended.
Therapeutic, clinically tested triple oat formula. see more...

• Does this come in other sizes ? So far I've only been able to fin...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is i...8 Answers
Doni V.
I liked that it didn't leave my skin feeling greasy, but during winter when my skin is really dry I felt like you had to keep using it too often. I like a cream that stays with you throughout the day and you don't have to keep using.
arielle m.
This feels like it is made out of real cream.. It leaves your skin with a nice lotion shield and continually reminds you about how moisturized you are. When you slide your legs together, you can feel the lotion sheen even the next day.
Kassandra M.
Its a really great product. Aveeno is totally my number one facial cream.. I did definitely got what i expected it was my first time trying it. I will re purchase once I'm done
Kate R.
I use this after I shower and really enjoy it. It's thick and keeps my skin soft and smooth. It is a bit pricey considering most other moisturizers are just as good but I do like it and it smells ok.
Danny M.
Lindenhurst, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use this on my hands after working and it feels great. I wash thoroughly and put this on and it feels as if it fills all the cracks in my hands. Great product all around.
marilyn s.
Ellensburg, WA
I have psoriasis and this repair cream always gives me the best relief. It is my go to lotion even when my psoriasis is not flared up. It is also really good in the winter with dry cracked skin. I always have a jar or two on hand
Abbie S.
Silsbee, TX
I did not really like this stuff. It made my skin feel oily and weird. It was my first time using it and I did not like it at all. It was very diappointing. I did not spend much on it but I do not want to try this brand again at all!!! I want to try something different.
Jessica M.
Brooklyn, NY
This cream is amazing. It is so gentle on the skin and actually works. I have combination skin so it can get irritated easily. This cream absorbs easily and is so awesome!
Hannah H.
I have only used this product once, so I'm not 100% sure yet, but I used it as
an over night moisturizer on my hands and it worked great. My poor hands get so dry
and crack open during the winter. This is one of the few things that worked. Will definitely use
again.
Rebekah W.
Lexington, KY
I really like this lotion. Soaks in quickly which is a must in my opinion for any lotion. Perfect for winter months when you need extra moister. I love to use at night to help moisten hands that have been over washed all day.
Maddie S.
I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is it any good?
Angelica B.