BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Skin Relief Intense Moisture Repair Cream.
New.
Helps restore and maintain moisture barrier of extra-dry skin fragrance free.
Dermatologist recommended.
Therapeutic, clinically tested triple oat formula. see more...

• Does this come in other sizes ? So far I've only been able to fin...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is i...8 Answers
Jan Iris L.
Fairfield, CA
I use this as a face moisturizer since I have pretty combination dry and acne prone skin. It moisturizes my dry patches and prevents my matte foundations from patching up in those spots. A little goes a long way so it also doesn't take too much products to reach the moisture I need.
Stephanie R.
Macomb, MI
I suffer from very dry skin in the winter. To the point where my skin flakes and cracks. I was using Eucerin cream and a friend told me about Aveeno so I tried it and now I am a frequent user. It keeps my skin moisturizer and heals the cracked dry skin. Definitely recommend this product
Belem  M.
San Antonio, TX
I have very dry skin especially during the cold season. I have purchased Aveeno products in the past and they work very well for me! The cold brings allergies and makes my skin itchy and I have found this product to relieve some of that itch.
Edward D.
Cleveland, OH
I love this product! I am always susceptible to dry skin, especially in the winter. I apply this product to all parts of my body as needed, especially my hands and legs. I can feel an immediate difference and the dry spots are gone instantly.
Pamela B.
Pt Charlotte, FL
I like aveeno for my very dry skin. it was actually recommended by my dermatologist. my skin gets very dry and i have a tendency to scratch and scratch which makes matters worse. with aveeno, it really makes my skin feel so much more moisture.
Lisa S.
Faribault, MN
This has been my favorite lotion/cream/moisturizer for nearly 20 years, back before it was owned by J&J. It is the best choice for my sensitive, dry, eczema skin. I use it on my entire body, including my face. It's thick, unscented/fragrance free, non-greasy, and lasts a long time.
Sandy S.
Hesperia, CA
This lotion is simply amazing. I have very sensitive skin and sadly I past it on to my daughters. One having really bad eczema :( Aveeno is our life at home! I really recommened this to all with very sensitive skin. Five stars well deserved.
cynthia t.
I have extremely dry skin. and this lotion helps me out so much. i have tried so many lotions, that have worked a bit But this one is the Best i have tried. it has no scent, and that's great because scents irritate my skin. i would really recommend this lotion.
Rebecca C.
Ypsilanti, MI
I love this repair cream. I wash my hands so much through out my day that my skin dries out and cracks. After a few days of using this my hands look great. I've started using it on my elbows, knees, and feet. The difference is incredible!
Kate R.
I use this after I shower and really enjoy it. It's thick and keeps my skin soft and smooth. It is a bit pricey considering most other moisturizers are just as good but I do like it and it smells ok.
Maddie S.
I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is it any good?
Angelica B.