BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Skin Relief Intense Moisture Repair Cream.
New.
Helps restore and maintain moisture barrier of extra-dry skin fragrance free.
Dermatologist recommended.
Therapeutic, clinically tested triple oat formula. see more...

• Does this come in other sizes ? So far I've only been able to fin...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is i...8 Answers
Haley Z.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Seriously love this. It's the perfect amount of moisturizer plus it doesn't overwhelm you with scent or feel greasy. I love putting this on before bed every night because it makes my skin feel so refreshed and nice throughout the next day! Would recommend
Amanda J.
Salem, MO
This was just OK. As someone who suffers from eczema, it takes something special to relieve and moisturize my skin. This felt like it just stayed on my skin and didn't truly soak in or relieve my dry skin. It did work on my kids, but wouldn't buy it again.
Priya V.
Absolutely in love with this moisturizer, it makes my skin feel really soft after using it and it repairs dry skin in a good amount of time so I can definitely say it met my expectations and I'm truly satisfied. I buy it again and again when I run out!
Alyssa M.
Pentwater, MI
This cream is nice and thick and makes you feel like it will actually make a difference on your skin-and it does! My face does not feel greasy after using it, but makes it feel refreshing and light. I use this cream at night and my face feels so soft in the morning. It is great to use before I apply my makeup, keeping everything soft and supple.
sonia m.
I have eczema and this product works well with making my hands soft. It was a good value and worth the price for a drugstore brand. I love all aveeno products although a con would be a lot of there products do not smell good. I would assume it's because it's more natural than other moisturizers. .
Jolisia R.
I personally have eczema and so does a couple other people in my family and we all use this repair cream at some point in the year ( we live in Utah so the cliement and wheather changes drastically year around) . it soothes and heals it very nicely.
Ellie B.
I love a good thick moisturizer and this one really does work great it just leaves a greasy feeling that I can't stand. I will totally rebuy it because it works great and isn't expensive but I can't give it a 5 because of the greasy feeling
Kim n.
Anaheim, CA
During winter time is when my skin gets super dry. Mostly after getting out the shower. Using this fix up the dryness and lasted all day! Con for me when I use any type of moisture I get an oily effect and of the day. But it's works great!
Ashlea H.
Corinth, TX
Love this product!!! Honestly ANYTHING Aveeno I love! There products are never too heavy or leaves a sticky feeling. Any Aveeno product I've used always leaves my hands feeling soft and moisturized. This product in particularly I love to use on my feet in the winter time. Amazing!!
Patsy J.
Va beach , VA
This intense moisturizer really helps heals all the dry cracks in your troubled areas with your skin. It rejuvenates healthy, beautiful, glowing skin. Makes you look and feel so much younger! I highly recommend this product! I've loved it!
Maddie S.
I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is it any good?
Angelica B.