BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Skin Relief Intense Moisture Repair Cream.
New.
Helps restore and maintain moisture barrier of extra-dry skin fragrance free.
Dermatologist recommended.
Therapeutic, clinically tested triple oat formula. see more...

• Does this come in other sizes ? So far I've only been able to fin...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is i...8 Answers
Brionna L.
Bloomdale, OH
I love this product a lot. It leaves my skin feeling silky and smooth. Sometimes especially in the winter my skin tends to get more dry so I love using this moisturizer before I go to bed and than I wake up with amazingly soft skin!! I would totally recommend this product to people with dry or soft skin
Andreina R.
La Puente, CA
I really like this brand can't go wrong. It leaves your skin feeling soft and the result is long lasting . I wasn't to pick up this product because I need someontibg to help my skin gain back softness and keep it glowing . This product did just that ! I will try another one of their creams as well .
Christina B.
Hightstown, NJ
I have super dry skin and always have, I am constantly itching and giving myself scars it's so bad. My whole life I've been searching for the perfect lotion to help my dry skin, and I've finally found it with Aveeno Active Naturals. It's the best moisturizer I've found and I won't use anything else!
Lexi V.
Clovis, CA
I had an extreme outbreak with my eczema and i couldnt find any relief besides applying lotion 24/7. I tried about 13049830 different moisturizers during that time, and this one really felt like it penetrated my skin as promised. it was moisturizing without the greasy feeling.
Anairis V.
Mission, TX
My skin is very dry especially in the summer because I shave almost everyday and I purchased this product for my dry skin in which I do like it but it's very thick that throughout the day it makes my skin feel sticky and ugly which starts making me feel ancious to take it off
Sadi C.
Independence, MO
I have really, really dry skin! This product was great to use at night to help keep my skin moisturized while I was sleeping. It is gentle on the skin, and doesn't leave you too oily after it soaks in to the epidermis. It was a great find at walmart, and relatively cheap too!
Abbie S.
Silsbee, TX
I did not really like this stuff. It made my skin feel oily and weird. It was my first time using it and I did not like it at all. It was very diappointing. I did not spend much on it but I do not want to try this brand again at all!!! I want to try something different.
Jennifer T.
This product is so smooth and creamy. It is heaven on your skin. I used this on my feet and the results are amazing. My skin is so smooth and soft since using the product. It's not oily like some creams are witch is great. Also there is not a strong odor from the cream.
Courtney C.
Canal Winchester
This is really nice lotion. Really helped my daughter dry skin out. I wasn't expecting it to work over night but it did. I don't find it too pricey to help serve dry skin out. Very effective and wonderful to us. I would suggest this to new moms and not the baby lotions.
Julie C.
Macungie, PA
This product is comparable to Eucerin but much more economically saving. It is gentle on sensitive skin and last for long periods of time. It highly met my expectations. I would recommend to someone with fairly dry skin to use once in the morning and once at night.
Maddie S.
I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is it any good?
Angelica B.