BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Skin Relief Intense Moisture Repair Cream.
New.
Helps restore and maintain moisture barrier of extra-dry skin fragrance free.
Dermatologist recommended.
Therapeutic, clinically tested triple oat formula. see more...

• Does this come in other sizes ? So far I've only been able to fin...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is i...8 Answers
BoxKraz E.
Aveeno intense moisture repair cream works great with areas of skin that have suffered from steong dryness. During the winter Inexperience heavy dryness in my upper arms and elbows. This cream helps keep my skin from worsening and relives the dryness I suffer from.
Abigail C.
I had really bad itchy, dry and irritated skin on the outsides of my knees, but not to the point of eczema, so my mom bought me this. After using it for about 3 nights straight after a shower the itchy dry skin went away! I definitely recommend to those with dry skin! Try an unscented lotion.
Chade T.
Columbus, OH
Love using this because I work with children in a daycare so I'm constantly washing my hands and with being in the winter months my skin is so dry . It helps so much and doors by have much of a smell so it won't mix with anything that I'm already wearing that day .
Rachel S.
Medina, OH
I used to work for a dermatologist (3 years) There was nothing we recommended to our patients more than Aveeno skin cream. This lotion is out of this world. It is so smooth and creamy. It goes on and you instantly feel relief. Especially during the winter months. I don't typically like the feel of lotion on my hands after applying it to the rest of my body, but this doesn't feel like anything at all. Its really a fantastic product.
Saby A.
I really enjoy this product. It is refreshing to the skin and moisturizes well. It is very effective and worth buying. it is a good amount for the pricing. You can get it at your local drug store. I would buy it again when i need the product. it is very useful.
Becky A.
Hialeah, FL
I have very sensitive ski and as a result suffer from Eczema. I was looking for a moisturizer that would relieve my dry skin without breaking me out unfortunately this cream did nothing for my skin. Although it dd not cause an allergic reaction I did not feel my skin hydrated even after many applications.
Adrianna D.
La Feria , TX
This moisturizer work really great for your body especially your legs. I've always had the issue with some product tingling after I shaved my legs and applied it. But with Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relieve Intense Moisture Repair Cream that's not an issue.
Lauren G.
Antioch, TN
I have eczema on my hands and legs. IT is worse during the winter months. I have recently switched to a different brand, but I used Aveeno's repair cream for quite some time. I was very happy with it, but I did have to apply it again half way through the day.
Alexandra W.
Lake View, NY
I use this moisturizer only body during the winter because my arms and legs get very dry. It's perfect to use after shaving my legs as well. After I use the lotion my legs are so smooth and soft. It's not irritating to my sensitive skin at all. I recommend it!
Kenna P.
Provo, UT
I have super sensitive and oily skin and this moisturizer is great with my skin type. I put it on before bed and my skin is smooth and not oily when I wake up which is awesome. It exceeded my expectation and I would definitely purchase it again! Love it
Maddie S.
I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is it any good?
Angelica B.