BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Skin Relief Intense Moisture Repair Cream.
New.
Helps restore and maintain moisture barrier of extra-dry skin fragrance free.
Dermatologist recommended.
Therapeutic, clinically tested triple oat formula. see more...

• Does this come in other sizes ? So far I've only been able to fin...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is i...8 Answers
Shelbie B.
I got this for my boyfriend because he has really dry skin and that was 2 years ago and he keeps buying it when he runs out its one of his favorite and it leaves his skin looking amazing
Ashley M.
Thornton, CO
This is my all time favorite cream! I put it on directly after patting off post shower and I can feel the moisture and smooth skin for hours afterwards! I may be hoarding a few jars! :)
Abril O.
Nice for dry people that have dry skin I love this moisture repair cream it really does indeed help me with my dry skin I use it all over my body especially on my face right before my make up I would buy this again
Rachell N.
St Augustine, FL
My elbows are wicked chaped, I think it's because I like to pick at my skin when I'm nervous. Anyway, this stuff is great. It doesn't leave my skin feeling icky yucky and smells nice!
Ambere W.
Really love this product. I use it on my face as well because my ski can't get really dry. It doesn't feel heavy or greasy. A little goes a long way. I didn't find it to be pricey. It's very good if you have dry skin. It makes my sling feel very soft. I will continue to purchase this product.
Kristie B.
Addis, LA
I've had to use this product on occasion because my face gets very dry in the winter. This cream is thick but it's sensitive and doesn't irritate my already dry skin. Aveeno products never disappoint. I would (and have ) recommended Aveeno to friends.
April C.
Clovis, CA
Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief Intense Moisture Repair Cream is wonderful! I love this cream so much! It's so gentle on the skin and relives the pains of dry cracked skin. You can always fine Aveeno at your local drugstore. Best cream ever!!!
Jennifer T.
Bald Knob, AR
I love to use aveeno products, they are so great. I have skin issues and the aveeno line of skin care always seems to do the trick in making my skin clear up instantly. Thanks aveeno
Brittney M.
Springfield, OH
This mosturizer really does wonders. I have a really dry face and when I bought this product, I was genuinely surprised. It made my face feel so soft and nice. Anyone with dry skin, I would def recommend this mosturizer.
Jamie D.
Benicia, CA
I have very dry skin and it's even worse in the winter. The Abeeno Active Naturals Skin Relief Intense Miisture Repair Cream is my go to moisturizer. It's one of the only products I've tried that really gets into my skin and helps. I love it!
Maddie S.
I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is it any good?
Angelica B.