BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Skin Relief Intense Moisture Repair Cream.
New.
Helps restore and maintain moisture barrier of extra-dry skin fragrance free.
Dermatologist recommended.
Therapeutic, clinically tested triple oat formula. see more...

• Does this come in other sizes ? So far I've only been able to fin...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is i...8 Answers
Kridzely V.
Oswego, NY
This lotion is the biggest life saver ever! I'm being extremely serious since it does its job and really moisturizes your skin. Since I'm currently on one of the coldest campuses on the east coast, it really nourishes your skin and makes it look healthy again. Seriously recommend this lotion
Jessica S.
I use this product on my face every day in place of facial moisturizer. It is the best moisturizer I have ever had, by far. It dries completely and leaves my skin feeling soft, rather than oily. It is also fragrance free, which is important to me because my skin is really sensitive.
Nicole C.
casa grande, AZ
This stuff is great for using right out of the shower to lock in moisture. I especially like it after a night shower - slather it on before bed. Great for irritated skin. I'm super sensitive and my skin dries out like the Sahara, so this product really helps quench my epidermal thirst!
Thaissa R.
CENTRAL ISLIP, NY
Lo recibi en una walmart beauty box, Pues el olor es bien agradable, a coco, bien dulce, y la humectacion dura bastante, cuesta un poco en absorberse pero al final no deja la piel para nada grasosa, lo volveria a usar y lo recommendaria a mis conocidos!
Michelle C.
Stamford, CT
I've been using Aveeno since I was a kid, thanks to my parents! Now that I'm older, this is still my go-to for my dry skin. Especially in the winter. I get extra dry :( Perfect to use after you've gotten out of the shower at night. Your skin absorbs all of it while you sleep.
Chilli N.
Cupertino, CA
I really love aveeno brand. It calms and soothes my sensitive and dry skin. I like creams more in the winter due to the fact that it is heavier moisturizer, usually use a lotion in the summer. This is nice moisturizer and doesn't have a heavy scent. The only downside is that its a tube, so it gets a contaminated easier.
Tahirah C.
I really like the result that get from this product. So many lotions say stuff like, "for severe dry skin" or "super moisturizer" and they don't work at all. This is a go-to product for me because I know that it definitely works for me. It has also made me want to try other Aveeno products because I really like this one.
Heather M.
I love this cream and it does the job perfectly but I have to say I don't like the container. I would prefer to squeeze it out rather than have to dig my fingers in there. I have used it many times so the container doesn't affect the product quality. More of my preference.
Samantha B.
Waldorf, MD
It left my skin feeling hydrated but oily. I'm not sure if it were the product or just my skin. The packaging is awesome, since it were my first time using this product I feel a 4/5 does it justice. I bought it at cvs if anyone was wondering and I definitely recommend it
Briana S.
Webb City, MO
I like the product bc it was thi,k and hydrating. I have really dry skin as far as body and hands. I work as a hairstylist and the water and inviornment is harsh on my body. Especially my hands. I used this with a pair of gloves and put them over my hands overnight to help lock in moisture. Id buy it again. I still have most of the tub of it so it'll take a while to use up.
Maddie S.
I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is it any good?
Angelica B.