BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Skin Relief Intense Moisture Repair Cream.
New.
Helps restore and maintain moisture barrier of extra-dry skin fragrance free.
Dermatologist recommended.
Therapeutic, clinically tested triple oat formula. see more...

• Does this come in other sizes ? So far I've only been able to fin...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is i...8 Answers
Jiffany S.
volcano, CA
A great product! like I did on another post... this is great. most break me out but this one doesn't. I do like this one through most. not oily leaves your skin moist and smells great too.
Taylor H.
Auburn, KY
This is an excellent lotion for dry skin. Before I used this, my skin was so dry and itchy, especially in the winter. This lotion was a wonderful relief from that!! In addition, my skin is soft and looks silky now. This is a "heavy" lotion - - but maybe that's why it does the job and lasts for 24 hours.
Colleen M.
Elmira, NY
Love this for dry skin. Keeps it moisturized and smooth. It's non-greasy which I love. I like the container instead of squeeze tube so I don't feel like I'm wasting product as I use it up.
Nicole H.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I have a dry skin problem and eczema. This cream does wonders on my dry, itchy skin. I shower then put on. My skin soaks it up breezy after showering, but leaves my skin soft and shiny but not oily. It stops dry skin itch and repairs skin to feeling smooth.
Laine M.
Inman
My youngest sons both have eczema and this is the best lotion I have found for it. It actually works better than the prescription from their pediatrician. It hydrates without being heavy and greasy so I can put it on before getting my kids dressed and not have to worry about their clothes sticking to them.
Brittany K.
I wash my hands a lot due to my job and they are always dried out and cracking. But this product is amazing and it helps my hands so much! I only wish I could get this in a travel size!
Becky P.
I used this product last winter because my skin gets very dry. By far one of the best products ive tried for dry skin. It wasn't super oily like most moisture lotions and it lasted all day even while i was working. I would definitely buy this product again.
Ashley M.
Thornton, CO
This is my all time favorite cream! I put it on directly after patting off post shower and I can feel the moisture and smooth skin for hours afterwards! I may be hoarding a few jars! :)
Andreina R.
La Puente, CA
I really like this brand can't go wrong. It leaves your skin feeling soft and the result is long lasting . I wasn't to pick up this product because I need someontibg to help my skin gain back softness and keep it glowing . This product did just that ! I will try another one of their creams as well .
Cindy A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I recently found out I have a little case of eczema and the nurse told me she also has it and that she uses this. I tried it out and it has work a little but I'm still looking for another repair cream that can help.
Maddie S.
I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is it any good?
Angelica B.