BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Skin Relief Intense Moisture Repair Cream.
New.
Helps restore and maintain moisture barrier of extra-dry skin fragrance free.
Dermatologist recommended.
Therapeutic, clinically tested triple oat formula. see more...

• Does this come in other sizes ? So far I've only been able to fin...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is i...8 Answers
Jessica D.
I had high hopes for this product but it didn't deliver like I was expecting it to. The formula is thick which is nice but leaves my skin feeling a little sticky. I also used this product on my son hoping that it would help relieve his eczema but it didn't. Overall, it's a good product because it DOES moisturize well, but I would not repurchase.
Brenda B.
North Hills, CA
I suffer from dry skin and with the cold weather I tend to peel often. I was recommended this cream. And I was surprised that it helped my dryness very quickly. And for that price. wow. You feel an instant relief when you apply it and it absorbs quickly. I put it on my nose and it actually works better than more expensive brands I've tried. You have to try it even if you don't have dry skin. You will have soft skin. Like a baby's butt. lol
Amber H.
Macon, GA
This product is great for dry, itchy skin. I love to use it at night, especially in the winter when my skin is at its worst. It comes in this nice little plastic jar that I keep on my nightstand. I've used other lotions and moisturizers, but nothing comes close to this. I would definitely recommend this product!
Olivia K.
I wasn't too incredibly impressed with this cream. After applying, it always feels like I need to apply more and more...maybe it's a trap to have to buy more! I've used the regular Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion, and it feels no different.
If the other lotion is offered at a lesser price, take it to save money.
Valerie F.
Clarksburg, WV
Aveeno is an awesome brand. I love a lot of their products. I not only use them on myself but my children also. It smells so good and it really makes your skin feel silky smooth. After using even just a couple of days your can feel a pretty big difference in your skin tone and moisture. I would recommend it.
Lindsay S.
Glastonbury, CT
This is an amazing product for those with super-dry skin. I recently moved into a dorm that is very dry and has hard water, and needed something heavy-duty for my skin after showers. This stuff really works and sticks without being uncomfortable, and I can still feel it on my skin throughout the entire day and night. Would not be suitable for summertime, but for dry New England winters this has been a life-saver.
Mallory O.
Snover, MI
5 stars without a doubt! This cream is Heaven sent. I've always had severe dry skin, I've tried pricey skin creams, been prescribed special creams, but nothing ever really worked. I bought this and I couldn't believe how much it helped me. I'm so glad I found this cream, I definitely recommend!
Paul S.
Salinas, CA
My.wife has very dry skin and the weather here in california only intensifies her dry skin. She loves Aveeno products and this moisture cream really provides her relief. It also helps my legs and hands. We would definitely recommend this product living in dry climates and needing relief.
Kridzely V.
Oswego, NY
This lotion is the biggest life saver ever! I'm being extremely serious since it does its job and really moisturizes your skin. Since I'm currently on one of the coldest campuses on the east coast, it really nourishes your skin and makes it look healthy again. Seriously recommend this lotion
Jennifer P.
My boyfriend is a mechanic and his hands get cracked from all the lacquer thinner amd other chemicals he uses. I put this stuff on his hands every night and they come out baby soft and heals his splits in his fingers and bonus my hands get treated too. Mine get dried out from bleach and dish
Maddie S.
I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is it any good?
Angelica B.