BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Skin Relief Intense Moisture Repair Cream.
New.
Helps restore and maintain moisture barrier of extra-dry skin fragrance free.
Dermatologist recommended.
Therapeutic, clinically tested triple oat formula. see more...

• Does this come in other sizes ? So far I've only been able to fin...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is i...8 Answers
Victoria U.
Orlando, FL
My daughter struggles with dry skin and sometimes heavily scented creams make her even more irritated. This intense moisture cream works wonders for her while still giving her a fresh scent.
Rachel B.
Hanford, CA
I have CRAZY itchy skin, especially in the summer, and this lotion is the only kind I can use daily without more itching/dryness and it doesn't irritate my skin. I absolutely love this stuff!
Paula S.
Dallas, TX
My go-to cream! I love using this after shaving because it leaves my skin feeling so SOFT! I also love that it has no scent so I can use other products with scent and still feel moisturized.
Samantha W.
Washington, DC
This product is THE BEST for people with mild to extreme excess. For a long time I was trying to find a lotion that would keep me moisturized without wanting to still scratch my hands. I think I've finally found that product
Alexa B.
El Paso, TX
My favorite moisturizer ever. It has an incredible smooth texture, but not oily at all! It soaks in really quickly. It doesn't hurt my skin one bit, which a lot of creams do since my skin is so sensitive. I do like that it is unscented, as I really hate it when the scent of my cream and the scent of my perfume clash
Taylor H.
Auburn, KY
This is an excellent lotion for dry skin. Before I used this, my skin was so dry and itchy, especially in the winter. This lotion was a wonderful relief from that!! In addition, my skin is soft and looks silky now. This is a "heavy" lotion - - but maybe that's why it does the job and lasts for 24 hours.
Colleen M.
Elmira, NY
Love this for dry skin. Keeps it moisturized and smooth. It's non-greasy which I love. I like the container instead of squeeze tube so I don't feel like I'm wasting product as I use it up.
Stacey M.
I am a very big fan of the Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Intensive Moisture Repair Cream. In Michigan, we have very chilly winters. This causes my skin to get very dry, crack, and bleed. Using this cream helps alleviate these symptoms, leaving my hands soft and unscathed.
Ebony W.
Love this cream! It is very moisturizing without being greasy or heavy. This formula has been my best friend through the winter weather and I have the coconut scent which is light and nice!
Jose A.
St Johnsville, NY
I work in the medical field where I am constantly washing my hands with cheap soap that over the night never fails to make my hands feel dry and flaky. Put a small amount of Aveeno on my hands and within minutes i can feel my hands feeling like new each time.
Maddie S.
I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is it any good?
Angelica B.