BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Skin Relief Intense Moisture Repair Cream.
New.
Helps restore and maintain moisture barrier of extra-dry skin fragrance free.
Dermatologist recommended.
Therapeutic, clinically tested triple oat formula. see more...

• Does this come in other sizes ? So far I've only been able to fin...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is i...8 Answers
Shaneka J.
Bronx, NY
I love Aveeno, so maybe I'm a little biased, but this product is awesome and really provides all-day moisture for me in the harsher months of the year. The creamy texture soaks into your skin without a harsh or overly perfumey smell and it leaves your skin feeling soft and soothed (which my fiance seems to adore, go figure lol). Totally worth trying out - you may just fall in love!
Sara T.
Mount Vernon, NY
I've tried SOOOO many moisturizers. Most of them cost me between $150 and $200. My skin is really sensitive, in that my chin breaks out (hormonal) regularly and for some reason I've been getting red dots that itch a lot. My Park Avenue dermatologist recommended this moisturizer to me and I am so grateful. It doesn't cause my skin to break out or otherwise agitate my skin, you don't need to use a lot, and it really hydrates. It's amazing. I would pay so much more for it if I had to, but fortunately, I don't have to.
Taylor B.
Findlay, OH
This product has been amazing for me. This past summer I was diagnosed with a skin condition that causes my skin to lose pigmentation. I can only use all natural perfume-free creams on my face and body. Aveeno is a brand that I have trusted for a long time, so when I had to chose what moisturizer to go with, it was an easy choice. This is a great product as it does not feel sticky on the skin and soaks in nicely. It has a very light scent and is delightfully creamy. I recommend this cream.
Ashley W.
Auburn, IN
I have very sensitive skin. I deployed over seas and 6 months into my tour I got a rash that covered both of my legs. 12 months into my deployment the rash was uncontrollable and I got transported to Germany for 2 weeks then back stateside. 8 years later I'm still dealing with the same symptoms. My rash comes and goes periodically. This is the only product I've found that helps relieve my pain and itching in my legs. It cost a little more than I would like to pay but it's totally worth it.
Lindsay R.
Smithville, Tn
I had really bad exzema on my shins about a year ago. I tried several different lotions, before doing some research and finding others had success with this product. It worked wonders! I use daily after a shower on my legs, and it cleared up my exzema and has kept it moisturized enough to keep it from coming back. Definitely worth the money!
Michelle H.
Angier, NC
Wellness Guru Expert
My entire family has really dry skin, especially in the winter time. I found this Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief Intense Moisture Repair Cream and decided to give a try. I love the round container it comes in but find it hard to get to the bottom of the inside to get whats left out without making a huge mess. The cream itself is very nice feeling on the skin and rubs in almost instantly. It doesn't leave out skin feeling oily, just moisturized, smooth and shiny!
Janina R.
Oviedo, FL
I have loved every Aveeno product I've ever tried. Aveeno active Naturals Skin Relief Intense Moisture Repair Cream is especially awesome for certain areas more prone to dry skin like feet & heels and elbows. Especially in sandal weather I use this at night on my feet after shower and then wear socks to bed to keep my feet soft and sexy.
Ashley S.
Kenai, AK
I buy this for my son who has ecsema and his skin gets absolutely terrible especially I'm the winter. Some times his hands Crack and bleed from it. So I have to be very careful what I use on his skin so not to irritate it further. This aveeno lotion is one of the very few products I trust and can use on my precious little guy.
Kayla B.
Petersburg, IN
I recently tried this after my day face wash dried out my skin. I love that it was really expensive and you get a lot of bag for you buck. I also enjoyed the twist off top which made it harder for my 3 year old to get into. It didn't have a strong smell which I also enjoyed. I would recommend this to anyone with dry skin.
Crystal S.
Salem, IN
In my line of work you're washing your hands several times an hour, and using hand sanitizer in between. This leaves my skin so cracked and irritated, especially during the winter. I have very sensitive skin and this gently puts the moisture back in without feeling greasy or having to apply it after every hand washing.
Maddie S.
I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is it any good?
Angelica B.