BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Skin Relief Intense Moisture Repair Cream.
New.
Helps restore and maintain moisture barrier of extra-dry skin fragrance free.
Dermatologist recommended.
Therapeutic, clinically tested triple oat formula. see more...

• Does this come in other sizes ? So far I've only been able to fin...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is i...8 Answers
Erica  K.
Amarillo, TX
Love this! leaves my skin so soft and smooth! Highly recommend it. If you wash your hands a lot like me they get dry and cracked and this cream was awesome at making them smooth and moisturized again.
Beverly B.
Round rock, TX
I would compare this product to Eucerin as it provides my skin with maximum moisture. I use it after I shower at night or whenever I need to moisturize quickly. It is long lasting and smells good too
Maria Q.
Fontana, CA
Let me start off by saying I love Aveeno it's a great company and all the products i have bought thus far are amazing. I have really dry skin and this really does moisture your skin and revive it without looking to oily. I will definitely buy this forever! This a great product
Brianna R.
Boulder, CO
This lotion has saved my life! Not only did it help with my dry winter skin, it also really helped with my rosacea and flaky skin on my face. I use this every morning after I shower and before I apply makeup to keep my skin healthy!
Becca B.
Manhattan, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product has worked very well on my skin. I don't have very sensitive skin. However it does feel a little oily on the skin. But if you have dry skin and not oily, this product would be perfect.
Dezzi D.
Los Angeles, CA
Aveeno never lets me down, as they're my go to company for lotions. I get extremely dry skin and this product helps relieve it without making me feel like I have that weird extra layer on my skin.
Julie C.
Macungie, PA
This product is comparable to Eucerin but much more economically saving. It is gentle on sensitive skin and last for long periods of time. It highly met my expectations. I would recommend to someone with fairly dry skin to use once in the morning and once at night.
Marjaneh H.
Chula Vista, CA
This product is very hydrating. It had very little fragrance which is a huge plus for me. The cream felt thick but not greasy. It absorbs quickly into the skin. You also get a decent amount for the price. The only drawback is that it came in a tub instead of a pump.
Samantha W.
Washington, DC
This product is THE BEST for people with mild to extreme excess. For a long time I was trying to find a lotion that would keep me moisturized without wanting to still scratch my hands. I think I've finally found that product
Paula S.
Dallas, TX
My go-to cream! I love using this after shaving because it leaves my skin feeling so SOFT! I also love that it has no scent so I can use other products with scent and still feel moisturized.
Maddie S.
I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is it any good?
Angelica B.