BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Skin Relief Intense Moisture Repair Cream.
New.
Helps restore and maintain moisture barrier of extra-dry skin fragrance free.
Dermatologist recommended.
Therapeutic, clinically tested triple oat formula. see more...

• Does this come in other sizes ? So far I've only been able to fin...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is i...8 Answers
Allison B.
Phoenix, AZ
I've been using this after showers for about two weeks and already see a noticeable difference in my skin even when I forget to put it on. I am very pale and my skin gets very ashy. I have a whole bunch of colorful tattoos that really show off when my skin is dry and I get very self conscious. I decided to try this since I've always loved Aveeno products and I was a little worried at first because it's very light and not sticky at all, so I thought maybe it wouldn't be enough to repair my horrendous skin but within days I was itching less and my scaly looking skin had life again. I recommend it to everyone that asks me what they should use.
Natalie A.
Struthers, OH
It helped but overall I wasn't really that impressed. I have eczema ranging anywhere from mild to severe. I used this repeatedly throughout all severities of it to try to help and it didn't really do much for me. It burns upon application and then it goes away after 5-10 min. Then the added moisture soothes your skin. But it does little else. I found it just sat on top of my skin rather than being absorbed easily. Not a terrible product but I can't say I would go out of my way to purchase again.
kelly c.
It's a really good daily moisturizure. I use it on my body and sometimes on my face. It doesn't leave oily looking on my skin. But it is not a intense moisturizure.
Danielle M.
York, PA
To begin, I have constant eczema. This means that my skin tends to break out in small patches of dry and flaky skin. It's a constant battle to soothe my skin and keep it moisturized. I love Aveeno lotions and creams because they get the job done without using a ton of ingredients that I'm allergic or sensitive to. I slather this cream on my skin when I get out of the shower and before I go to bed, and I think it's actually keeping my skin moisturized enough to keep eczema away. If you have sensitive and dehydrated skin, I'd definitely try this cream out. It outperformed all the other creams and lotions I've tried this year, including Cetaphil, CeraVe, Eucerin, and Vaseline brand.
Serina L.
Gays Mills, WI
Great cream especially for super dry skin, and it is great on the face. Winter months bring super dry skin, and when you have a naturally oily face, trying to apply moisturizer can be a nightmare! This cream keeps my face moisturized and looking nice at the same time! It's also great to apply 10 minutes before you put on makeup - the makeup looks nicer and smoothr. The only place I will not use this, is on my arms. I have KP and pretty much everything makes that worse, so that is not a drawback in my opinion, but if you're looking for something to improve your KP, my opinion is it doesn't work for that. I would recommend this product for sure if you want super soft skin!
Desiree S.
Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief Intense Moisture Repair Cream is a phenomenal product! I use this product every single day. Consistently I use it on my entire body after my shower and occasionally throughout the day. The cream is superbly thick but goes on incredibly smooth. No need to fight the cream into your skin, it spreads easily and absorbs quickly. My skin always feels so refreshed and truly moisturized!
Kaci D.
Addis, LA
I purchase this product for myself and my son. We both suffer from eczema, causing our skin to be severely dry and itchy. With regular use of this product we are able to walk around with skin that is not flaky, nor itchy. I also will mix in an OTC steroid ointment into this lotion when we have a bad case of dry skin. My son is 11 years old and from his birth I have always purchased Aveeno products, love them!!
angel b.
Middle River, MD
I have such a hard time finding a moisturizer that really works for me in the winter months when my skin trends to dry out most. But one day I came across this while in a drug store by my house. I figured I'd give it a try what's the worst that could happen. Well to my surprise it actually worked. I couldn't believe it. I'd finally found a product that gave me the moisture I so desperately needed in the winter months. Plus there was no oily feel while or after applying. It went on nice and smooth. Plus it did what I needed it to do most. Now my skin is silky smooth even in the winter months. I'm so happy I came across this product.
Kassidy M.
Duluth, MN
I am a swimmer on the swim team and during swim season I spend 3 hours in the pool for about 6 nights a week, if not more. The chlorine and other chemicals in the pool are very harsh on my skin and leave my skin extremely dry, and putting on this cream afterwards is like diving into an ocean of moisture. Seriously. I know dry skin, and this product repairs my dry skin like no other. Swimmer or not, if you have dry skin, I highly recommend this product to you. It leaves the skin rejuvenated and feeling fresh and smooth. Perfect for any type of skin.
Morgan J.
This stuff really works! It doesn't absorb into your skin quickly, and has a strong oatmeal scent that I don't love so I use it at night as I crawl into bed. I call it my miracle product because I'll put it on a tough dry spot and night and in the morning it feels 20x better. I've even got my mom hooked on it. Use it mostly for rough feet after a long day in heels and elbows and knuckles in winter time. My skin just feels happier with this.
Maddie S.
I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is it any good?
Angelica B.