BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Skin Relief Intense Moisture Repair Cream.
New.
Helps restore and maintain moisture barrier of extra-dry skin fragrance free.
Dermatologist recommended.
Therapeutic, clinically tested triple oat formula. see more...

• Does this come in other sizes ? So far I've only been able to fin...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is i...8 Answers
Ciara C.
South Webster, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The texture of this cream is very thick, it doesn't absorb well into the skin and leaves my hands feeling slimy, rather than moisturized. It seems to just sit atop the skin and doesn't really repair anything. It also smells like diaper rash ointment.
Amanda N.
Seattle, WA
I love this moisturizer! I feel great on skin and I use it mostly on my feet since it gives you a boost on the most patch areas. I'm on my first bottle and it lasts a lot since I don't use it on my whole body.
randee l.
Green River, WY
This works wonders for our daughters chappy itchy dry skin..... it's price it actually very good not to expensive at all I was shocked. We were very surprised that she didn't cry when we applied it we were very impressed. ....... works very good!
Lacy P.
Lima, OH
I'm not sure if some ingredient in this irritated my skin or what, but unlike everyone else, I hated this product. I have eczema and it flared terribly last winter, not sure what to do, this was one of the way I tried to heal it. This product felt like water on my skin, it was too thin and seemed to cause irritation within 10 minutes of putting it on and it's expensive. Not something I'll ever buy again.
Shannon L.
Grovetown, GA
I received a free sample of this lotion. After it was gone I had to immediately go out and buy some more. I have very itchy irritated skin and this lotion calmed and relieved it right away. It didn't leave my hands or body feeling oily either. I love this lotion and definitely recommend it.
Levi R.
Athens, AL
I have dry skin around my nose and on my forehead. It truly troubles me. I use this product at night with the expectation of waking up with perfected skin. After using this product, I no longer have dry skin.
Sam S.
Florence, KY
This was my first purchase of an Aveeno product and I wish I had used them for years. It's such a great moisturizer, not only helped clear my complexion but it always leaves me with smooth soft skin. I use this regularly every morning and night.
Brandi S.
Cobbtown
Absolutely love this product! I suffer from extremely dry skin and this is amazing! With most creams they work for a few hours and my skin is dry again, but not with this! It made my skin feel amazing all day!
Kaley K.
Milwaukee, WI
LOVE THIS. I use aveeno because a lot of their products are non-comedogenic.. Meaning there's no extra oil supplements to clog your pores if you break out easily. I have super dry skin and am very sensitive to lotion. This is almost odorless and makes your skin feel hydrated instantly!
Olgaliz A.
Union City, NJ
I use to use this when my daughter was a baby on her scalp since it was always dry and peeling it is awesome. and i still use it for now my son who is 3 he always has dry skin by his ribs and this creams moistures it just well where i cant feel his skin rough as it feels without the cream.
Maddie S.
I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is it any good?
Angelica B.