BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Skin Relief Intense Moisture Repair Cream.
New.
Helps restore and maintain moisture barrier of extra-dry skin fragrance free.
Dermatologist recommended.
Therapeutic, clinically tested triple oat formula. see more...

• Does this come in other sizes ? So far I've only been able to fin...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is i...8 Answers
Crystal W.
Rochester, PA
This is great for really dry skin or after sunburn. I may even try it after my next tattoo
Kristie M.
My daughter has extremely sensitive skin, so we only use Aveeno products with her.
Diane M.
Worked well. Product was on the thin side. Would have liked it to be creamier.
Lacy P.
Lima, OH
I'm not sure if some ingredient in this irritated my skin or what, but unlike everyone else, I hated this product. I have eczema and it flared terribly last winter, not sure what to do, this was one of the way I tried to heal it. This product felt like water on my skin, it was too thin and seemed to cause irritation within 10 minutes of putting it on and it's expensive. Not something I'll ever buy again.
Megan M.
Resaca, GA
This has worked wonders for my dry skin (back of arms and legs). It does only come in one size which sucks, but completely worth it. I think I paid $10 or $11 for it, it comes in an 11oz tub. Perfect for sensitive skin also. I wouldn't recommend for your face because it is a thick moisturizer. It does soak in quick though, it doesn't leave a weird residue.
Dani D.
I was experiencing dry skin last winter and my usual lotions weren't cutting it. My dermatologist recommended this, and I have to say it definitely helped out. She gave me the tip about applying it right after showering when your skin is still a little damp, instead of drying off first. It helps your body absorb the moisture more effectively.
Silvia D.
El Cajon, CA
This Aveeno moisture repair cream saves my skin when it starts getting flaky, dry and itchy. I like that it's fragrance free and dermatologist recommended. It's 11oz. and well worth the $10! Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief Intense Moisture Repair Cream
Rose P.
Harrisonburg, VA
I love this product! I have really itchy and dry skin but it works perfectly! To me, it is on the pricey side. But it does not have a scent to it. You can practically buy this anywhere. I bought mine at Wal-Mart. 10/10 would recommend.
Fozil C.
Maryville, TN

I have very dry skin and eczema. If I go just one day without using deep moisturizing body wash and this amazing moisturizing cream, my body feels noticeably dry. As someone with chronic dry skin and constant battling eczema, this Aveeno moisturizing cream is a life saver. I went through countless brands of lotions, creams, and oils. I tried many before I found this and even while using this, I went ahead and tried other lotions, creams and oils as I came across others' experiences. I thought that maybe something would work even better and be cheaper. In the end, I always came back to this product. It is hands down the only product that works to keep my skin soft and moisturized.

If this were sold in gallon jars, I'd probably buy it. Especially, if i could save money by buying in bulk. Until then, I'll be ordering this.
C B.
My dermatologist recommended Aveeno products when I was in college. I have used them ever since. I have combination oily/dry sensitive skin, prone to acne breakouts. I need a moisturizer with just the right balance; rich enough to provide lasting moisture (and not just evaporate shortly after I apply it) yet not so heavy that it will clog my pores. Aveeno's Intense Moisture Repair Cream works best for me. It's very healing and seems to improve the condition of my skin rather than just sit on top of it. I have experimented with more expensive brands (that come in very small jars with high price tags) and they were either too heavy/ greasy and aggravated my acne, or too light to be effective. My husband and I have used this Aveeno moisturizer for over 10 years on our face & hands, we keep it in the house at all times. In the winter it's been especially great for healing very dry, cracked skin on hands---I just apply each night before bed and once again after morning shower.
Maddie S.
I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is it any good?
Angelica B.