BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Skin Relief Intense Moisture Repair Cream.
New.
Helps restore and maintain moisture barrier of extra-dry skin fragrance free.
Dermatologist recommended.
Therapeutic, clinically tested triple oat formula. see more...

• Does this come in other sizes ? So far I've only been able to fin...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is i...8 Answers
EileenRose A.
During the winter my elbows get very dry. I've tried several moisturizer creams but they failed to keep the moisture in my skin. I absolutely love love love this it keeps my elbows nice moisturized throughout the day.
Ariel d.
Moreno Valley, CA
This cream work for the whole body including face,feet,hands, neck well everywhere I am a repeat user love to use t on my feet and elbows most of all it is gentle and really soothing on my skin not harsh at all I have and totaly would buy this cream again.
Kimberly S.
Central, SC
I was not completely satisfied with this product. I found it very thin and almost slimy feeling on my skin. It didn't feel like I would think a cream should feel like. It was gentle on my skin but because of the texture I would not buy this product again.
Jules K.
Dry skin relief in a large tub! Worth the money for dry, scaly skin on hands and feet. Not as rich in feel, but soaks in well. I actually like to dab this on dry scalp problem areas before bed time. Helps that a lot!
Rima P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have really dry skin, so this product works really well. This cream smooths my skin and I lather myself with it right after I get out the shower. The price is really amazing and I can usually find it in drugstores.
Maya B.
Los Angeles
This product is decent, kept my skin soft and helped with some itchy dryness dying the dry winter months. It's easy to find which is very helpful and lasts quite a while, and it's very cost effective. It's a little on the thin side is the only thing.
Diandra D.
Woodbridge, CT
Awesome product, helps my dry skin a lot now in the winter. And found that I have some allergy in some products that were suppose to moisture my skin, then i decided to try Aveeno and it's been working well for me.
ANA MARA S.
East Hamptom
Winter punishes my skin when you do not use moisturizer was extremely dry and cracking, so I found this intense moisturizer repair and now use it every day after showering and my skin is shining bright and soft.
Sydney G.
Raleigh, NC
Fabulous repair cream. I use it all over. Smells great and isn't too pricey for typical repair cream. I use their moisturizer too and it's amazing. I find it pretty effective and leaving my skin super smooth. I totally would recommend this product.
Diane H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love love this product. Talk about soft skin. I have tried many kinds and this is on the top of the list. I use it every day. I get compliments about how soft my skin is. The good part is it last because my skin will drink some lotion because within hours I'll feel dry and itchy, not with this.
Maddie S.
I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is it any good?
Angelica B.