BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Skin Relief Intense Moisture Repair Cream.
New.
Helps restore and maintain moisture barrier of extra-dry skin fragrance free.
Dermatologist recommended.
Therapeutic, clinically tested triple oat formula. see more...

• Does this come in other sizes ? So far I've only been able to fin...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is i...8 Answers
Amanda R.
Albrightsvlle, PA
I really like this cream! It's thick and works wonders on my elbows. I will continue to use this
Sean W.
Glendale , AZ
This lotion is awesome when it comes to healing dry skin. Does not hurt when applied to dry skin
Mona M.
Oakland, CA
Very good product this moisturizer is so gentle on your face and body and very good for dry skin
Jess C.
Bronx, NY
I suffer from eczema so this help at times to just hydrate the areas that felt so dry and itchy
Melissa L.
Newark, OH
This is such a great product. It has been si helpful with relieving dry itchy winter time skin.
Lita C.
Victoria, TX
Makes skin so soft and wonderful also SMEELS good as well and makes ur hand feel fresh and clean
Kathleen  G.
Love how great this works for my skin my skin is very dry and this lotion works so great for it
Rosa A.
Pine Bush, NY
I have dry sensitive skin and this cream is perfect for my skin. I really like this product.
Aline S.
Jacksonville, NC
So great for my skin! I use it often and my skin gets better every time! So soft and strong
Crystal W.
Rochester, PA
This is great for really dry skin or after sunburn. I may even try it after my next tattoo
Maddie S.
I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is it any good?
Angelica B.