BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Skin Relief Intense Moisture Repair Cream.
New.
Helps restore and maintain moisture barrier of extra-dry skin fragrance free.
Dermatologist recommended.
Therapeutic, clinically tested triple oat formula. see more...

• Does this come in other sizes ? So far I've only been able to fin...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is i...8 Answers
Raquel L.
Sugar hill, Ga
All of my family members use this cream it doesn't stink and it doesn't leave a sticky feeling on your hands
Brittany M.
Dayton, OH
I love this stuff my skin gets so dry in the winter and this stuff does an amazing job and replenishing
Patricia R.
The Colony, TX
Works for my kids eczema. I kid this with other creams and lotions and it keeps her skin looking great
Mariely R.
Riverside, CA
This lotion really moistures my face right after i wash my face i use this and it makes my face soft .
Stephanie S.
Edison, NJ
With the summer in full swing I swear by this to get my skin feeling fresh and moisturized to be seen!
Haley A.
Helps my son and I when we have an eczema patch some up. And leaves his skin soft and smelling good:)
Candie O.
Very moisterizing. Leaves skin soft and hydrated. Non-greasy. Smells good. Great for sensitive skin.
Janiece A.
I really enjoyed this product. My skin is so sensitive that Aveeno products are the only ones I use.
Ally M.
Love! I have dry skin and this helps. I use this when I need want more smooth silky feeling of skin.
Nicole E.
Love it! It smells good and makes my skin feel so healthy and amazing. its very very moisturizing!
Maddie S.
I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is it any good?
Angelica B.