BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Skin Relief Intense Moisture Repair Cream.
New.
Helps restore and maintain moisture barrier of extra-dry skin fragrance free.
Dermatologist recommended.
Therapeutic, clinically tested triple oat formula. see more...

• Does this come in other sizes ? So far I've only been able to fin...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is i...8 Answers
Gloria M.
Buffalo, NY
My mom use to use this on me when I was younger for my bad eczema not to pricey you get a lot for the amount of money you spend I have been using this since I was young I love it will probably use it on my kids I recommend this to anyone who has eczema or dry skin
Mae H.
Nashville, TN
I love this lotion! It's just the right thickness and it doesn't feel too heavy or clogging. I have very sensitive skin and this doesn't break me out or bother me. It had a really fresh and clean scent that isn't too overpowering. I would give this product an 8/10
Jazmyne A.
Grand Rapids, MI
Product is heavy enough without feeling greasy. I usually apply this twice a day. Sometimes I feel the product is too heavy to use especially during the summer months because when I sweat it seems to make my skin shiny.
Chelsea M.
I have severe excema and this is one of the ONLY products that helps calm it and moisturize it when I have a break out. I continuously buy it and it will be a staple in my bathing routine. I also use it on my son because he is showing signs of having dry skin as well. It moisturizes for hours and leaves not greasy residue. I am a LOVER of this moisturizer!!
Theresa F.
Jackson, MS
Oh my goodness this cream is everything. I have sensitive skin when it comes to my face, so this is my go to cream when I get up in the morning and wash my face. It keeps my face moisturise all day long and the. I reapply when I wash my face again at night.
Stephanie O.
Buckhannon, WV
I tried Aveeno Active Skin Relief Intense Repair Cream because I have very dry hands. My hands dry out so fast when the weather gets cool. When using this cream it left my hands oily and slick. I do not like the oiliness.
Sandra M.
Spartanburg, SC
I get terribly dry skin during the winter months and this cream is the one I turn to to help relieve the dryness ans itchy skin. I even use it on my daughter's dry skin that is extremely sensitive. I highly this cream.
EileenRose A.
During the winter my elbows get very dry. I've tried several moisturizer creams but they failed to keep the moisture in my skin. I absolutely love love love this it keeps my elbows nice moisturized throughout the day.
Rima P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have really dry skin, so this product works really well. This cream smooths my skin and I lather myself with it right after I get out the shower. The price is really amazing and I can usually find it in drugstores.
Jules K.
Dry skin relief in a large tub! Worth the money for dry, scaly skin on hands and feet. Not as rich in feel, but soaks in well. I actually like to dab this on dry scalp problem areas before bed time. Helps that a lot!
Maddie S.
I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is it any good?
Angelica B.