BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Skin Relief Intense Moisture Repair Cream.
New.
Helps restore and maintain moisture barrier of extra-dry skin fragrance free.
Dermatologist recommended.
Therapeutic, clinically tested triple oat formula. see more...

• Does this come in other sizes ? So far I've only been able to fin...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is i...8 Answers
tina h.
This really works when nothing else does - I love this product - if you suffer with dry chappes skin this will help
Julia D.
Waltham, MA
This item is perfect for really dry skin, it helps all the moisture come back to your skin, I highly recommend it!
Nicole v.
East Providence, RI
My go to product my skin cracks sp easy and this lotion fixes that quck no greasy residue like some other produts
Sydney T.
Temple, GA
I have super super dry skin so this really gives me the type of relif I need especially during the winter months
Janine D.
Gardendale, TX
I have very dry and sensitive skin. It is always itchy and painful. This works well and I enjoy it's mild smell.
Dolma C.
Woodside, NY
Great product, my skin gets little dry I use this everyday after taking a shower makes my skin soft and smooth.
Sandra S.
Colorado Springs, CO
Leaves skin feeling nice and soft and not dry! Great scent it's really a lotio. You should use it does its bjob
Heidi L.
Horribly dry skin? This is the solution. I love Aveeno. This works great. Can be pricey, but well worth it.
Wahida M.
New Bedford, MA
Good one
Used it and having no rashes in my body
Recommend very one
Pack is good to look
Helpful for winter
randy s.
Great for everyday use or even better for windburned skin. Dry skin stands no chance whe using this cream.
Maddie S.
I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is it any good?
Angelica B.