BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Skin Relief Intense Moisture Repair Cream.
New.
Helps restore and maintain moisture barrier of extra-dry skin fragrance free.
Dermatologist recommended.
Therapeutic, clinically tested triple oat formula. see more...

• Does this come in other sizes ? So far I've only been able to fin...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is i...8 Answers
chloe p.
Tulsa, OK
I absolutely love this! my hands are always in water because I'm a hairdresser and wash people's hair and when my hands are all beat up and dry I just slather some of this stuff on and boom! i My hands are like a new pair of hands.
Kacey D.
Definitely a #MUSTHAVE. I promise! Tbh you can NEVER go wrong period with #Aveeno. But this product here man...was sent from the beauty skin stay glowing all day eerday gods!! Very inexpensive about $10 and works like a charm.
Melina M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My friend had this cream one day and I put some on my hands and that same day I went to the store to pick me up my own. Extremely moisturizing and the lotion is not sticky like, it is very smooth and does the same to your hands. Also doesn't have a very annoying scent so it is very easy to wear and feel comfortable.
Quest S.
Calif City, CA
This moisturizer is great for people with extremely dry skin like myself. It's very gentle and I can't wait to get some more. I love how effective it is, and the price is very affordable. It does its job and I can't complain. I recommend it for people with dry skin.
Marina H.
I have very dry skin and I cant even sleep without moisturizing. Great thing I have Aveeno relief intense. Its not too heavy and leaves my skin super moisturize and great. I also love that its not super scented. Would definitely buy again and recommend it to people
Betsy L.
Morgan Hill, CA
I like this product very much, for my skin type i have really dry skin and i have been trying to find a great gentle moisturizer for my skin and i have to say this is the one. The packaging wheb i brought it at target was good, and if anyone asked if they needed improvement i would say no, its good the way it is
Carmen W.
Valrico, FL
Absolutely love this cream. Going to the beach or just hanging out at the pool, causes really dry skin. The moisture this cream provides is immediate and the skin Feels great right away. There is no scent so it doesn't interfere with any fragrance. Worth every penny!
Celia M.
Hammond, IN
I love how it leaves my skin! Its great, my skin is usually really sensitive and it doesn't bother it at all! I would continue to buy aveeno product! I love their face wash as well! lol Give it a try I am sure you will love it :)
Cheyenne H.
Mandan, ND
I love the moisture that this gives you. I used this right before bed and woke up feeling very moisturized. My eye area always gets super dry but not when I use this product that helps hold in moisture in that area perfectly.
Mae H.
Nashville, TN
I love this lotion! It's just the right thickness and it doesn't feel too heavy or clogging. I have very sensitive skin and this doesn't break me out or bother me. It had a really fresh and clean scent that isn't too overpowering. I would give this product an 8/10
Maddie S.
I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is it any good?
Angelica B.