BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Skin Relief Intense Moisture Repair Cream.
New.
Helps restore and maintain moisture barrier of extra-dry skin fragrance free.
Dermatologist recommended.
Therapeutic, clinically tested triple oat formula. see more...

• Does this come in other sizes ? So far I've only been able to fin...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is i...8 Answers
Ashlea H.
Corinth, TX
Love this product!!! Honestly ANYTHING Aveeno I love! There products are never too heavy or leaves a sticky feeling. Any Aveeno product I've used always leaves my hands feeling soft and moisturized. This product in particularly I love to use on my feet in the winter time. Amazing!!
Aubrey B.
I use this after I get a sunburn on my face to prevent my face from peeling. It works well for what I use it for. It's inexpensive and I would recommend it for that purpose. I don't know how it would work for an everyday sort of product.
Ryann W.
Apopka, FL
This is a very rich cream and I suppose it's good for really dry skin but I don't like that sticky feeling. I felt like I had to go take a shower. It's not a bad lotion and it did feel hydrating but it's a little too rich for my liking.
Kim n.
Anaheim, CA
During winter time is when my skin gets super dry. Mostly after getting out the shower. Using this fix up the dryness and lasted all day! Con for me when I use any type of moisture I get an oily effect and of the day. But it's works great!
Laura B.
Dover, PA
I'm a girl that's all about moisturizing. My mom has great skin, and her secret was moisterization!
I have used this before, but not anytime recently. I do remember how amazing my skin felt after a nighttime application.
It did smell pretty good, but it may have been a bit "lotiony" smelling for some of us who want a soothing smell.
Kaela D.
Portland, OR
This is absolutely wonderful. I bought it in the winter after I had gotten over a horrific cold and was left with dry, cracking, flaky skin on my nose. It stopped it from bleeding and gave me the moisture my skin so desperately needed.
Katelyn F.
Bristol, RI
Love love love! I put this on every night before bed and I LOVE It! So hydrating and helps with my super dry, itchy skin! It doesn't make my eczema flare up, but helps keep it calm and at bay. I love aveeno products for sensitive skin!
Courtney C.
Canal Winchester
This is really nice lotion. Really helped my daughter dry skin out. I wasn't expecting it to work over night but it did. I don't find it too pricey to help serve dry skin out. Very effective and wonderful to us. I would suggest this to new moms and not the baby lotions.
Misty E.
Mooresville, IN
It's hard to find something for my face it gets so dry half the time and oily the other half. Then all the acne on top of that. I use this and it helps during the dry months which makes my skin so much better during the oily months. Thank you for making a great product.
chloe p.
Tulsa, OK
I absolutely love this! my hands are always in water because I'm a hairdresser and wash people's hair and when my hands are all beat up and dry I just slather some of this stuff on and boom! i My hands are like a new pair of hands.
Maddie S.
I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is it any good?
Angelica B.