BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Skin Relief Intense Moisture Repair Cream.
New.
Helps restore and maintain moisture barrier of extra-dry skin fragrance free.
Dermatologist recommended.
Therapeutic, clinically tested triple oat formula. see more...

• Does this come in other sizes ? So far I've only been able to fin...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is i...8 Answers
natishae b.
Concord, CA
Good moisture but not good enough for ezma. This is not as thick then I usually use for my really dry skin. But it does help a little
Ferni B.
I have cliche skin and this is the best thing that ever happen to me because it has helped out a lot with it especially after a swim
Carol M.
Wellness Guru Expert
I started now by recommendations of my friends, and I'm liking the results. I think it's a kind of a product that I'll keep buying.
MISSY M.
Resaca, GA
I have extremely dry skin and this stuff is GREAT. It does not leave a heavy feeling on your skin. Light, yet moisturizes great.
Kathren M.
Harlem, GA
I use this for my daughter who has eczema and it helps keep her skin moist and has lowered the number of break outs she has.
Tina H.
Zephyrhills, FL
I work in health care and we give samples of this to our patients. I use it after I wash my hands and that's a lot. Love it!
Liza P.
Manchester, Ct
I have dry, crying eczema and I love love love love aveeno! They make their products with us in mind and I appreciate it !
Melanie H.
Beverly Hills, CA
I use it on my face underneath my eyes sometimes and it really helps make them softer and look less puffy in the morning
Destinee M.
Avondale, AZ
Not oily smells great doesn't feel to thick on skin and is definitely worth the price. Use before makeup every other day
Davaughn S.
Louisville, KY
This Stuff Actually Works YOu Should Find These Products In Your Local Stores 😝😝 I Couldn't Wait Too Use Mines Everyday
Maddie S.
I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is it any good?
Angelica B.