BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Skin Relief Intense Moisture Repair Cream.
New.
Helps restore and maintain moisture barrier of extra-dry skin fragrance free.
Dermatologist recommended.
Therapeutic, clinically tested triple oat formula. see more...

• Does this come in other sizes ? So far I've only been able to fin...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is i...8 Answers
Becca W.
This stuff saved my sons skin from really bad eczema! My doctor told me to use this or another brand, he said get the cream in the tub because the eczema lotion is really not strong enough for a lot of eczema. First of we tried the stuff from another brand and it didn't work because it didn't moisturize enough. It had Too much Petroleum jelly which is a skin protection agent more than a moisturizing agent, did not know that at the time but explains why it did not help a whole lot. Then we got this because the other stuff wasn't working well and we were still having to use the steroid cream. At first this cream seemed thin,like it wouldn't be strong enough but we tried it and his eczema looked so much better after one use no more steroid cream!
Samantha R.
Mckinney, TX
My skin has never felt better...truly magical!
This is the product I have waited for all my life for the healthy and gorgeous skin I have now. Tried so many body cream but none feels as good as this. the 1st three days I tried it, I knew I would never go back to any other skin care product. My skin has been annoying me greatly, I've had pimples, sun patches, irritation, reactions and all sorts....but never with this product. it absorbs easily, causes no sweat and makes u feels really good. This product truthfully boosts my self esteem, I am finally satisfied with my skin, I look incredible. People practically stop me to ask what product I use, its done me a great deal. My skin breathes, its supple and very feminine
Vivian P.
This product lasts a very long time but I use this as a moisturizer once a week. The Aveeno skin relief moisture repair cream hydrates my skin well and the formula smells like plain cream. I recommend this product for anyone who just wants to pamper their skin after a bath or fast shower and suffers from dry, over-drying patchy skin. I use this product because my skin is dry and sensitive and or could use this product daily and calming for my skin.
Shannon C.
Corona Dl Mar, CA
I use this daily after showering. There's no need for expensive body lotions whose only difference is often that they're loaded with irritating fragrance. This gentle body cream is as mild as milk... Fragrance free and deeply moisturizing. The colloidal oat that's included in the formula has anti-inflammatory properties to keep skin healthy and young. I put this in a pretty bottle so it looks nice on the bathroom counter.
Lindsay O.
I love Aveeno products because they are natural and have no scent, or if at all it's a very very light scent. This product is amazing for the dry, winter months when you have dry, cracked skin, and I've used it on my feet as well because I suffer from eczema on my feet so it has really helped with that. I like to put it on at night and then cover my feet with soft socks to help lock in the moisture, it really helps!
LaBri N.
Philadelphia, PA
Really like Aveeno products and this Aveeno Skin Relief is no exception. It comes in a tub so it's easy to use and unlike the pump bottle you can get to every last drop of cream. As soon as it touches your skin you feel instant relief from dry skin. It has a pleasant fragrance and does not leave your skin feeling oily. I would prefer if it was available in smaller containers, as the 11oz jar is a bit big.
Maria S.
Im really picky about anything i put on my face. Lol especially since my skin is really sensitive & i randomly get red irritated marks on my face.This Skin Relief Instense Moisture Repair Cream had really helped me. I use it kore through winter because my skin gets dry. When i use this that isn't a problem at all. I honestly recommend this if you experia ce the same problems.
Kristen P.
Lincolnton, NC
I LOVE THIS LOTION! I feel like my skin is silky and smooth when I put it on and it lasts and keeps hydrated for days!!!! I think the smell is fine, could smell better but no biggie. The packaging is fine, I love the consistency, very luxurious. I purchased it at Wal-Mart after my dermatologist recommended it for stretch marks!
Angelica B.
Pittsburgh, PA
I have extremely dry skin and eczema and I feel like I've tried every moisturizer out there. I'm not going to claim that it magically got rid of my eczema. It didn't. But what it did do is help moisturize my skin without being too thick or greasy. It feels good on my skin, absorbs easily, and doesn't irritate sensitive skin.
Anabel D.
Used this on my sensitive skin to help with the dryness and itchiness. It last forever and feels super creamy and smooth . I wish it would smell better not just the scent of the oatmeal . I love that it doesn't make you feel oily . The price is well worth it because a little of the product goes a long way
Maddie S.
I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is it any good?
Angelica B.