BY AVEENO

Aveeno Skin Relief Body Wash: Body wash 18 oz Moisturizes to relieve dry, itchy skin Gentle cleansing Natural Colloidal Oatmeal Dermatologist recommended Fragrance free Soap free see more...

• I really like the Aveeno body washes as I have ve... Be the first to answer!
  • I heard this Aveeno are good for a very dry skin, my friends usin...2 Answers
  • What is the best body wash to get for dry skin? Something that wo...3 Answers
Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief Body Wash
  • "This body wash is great. It leaves my skin soft, feeling fresh, and pampered. Also, my mother has extremely sensitive skin, so Aveeno Active Naturals works best or her. " in 167 reviews
  • "This summer i broke out with an itchy rash! This was my savior! So gentle, calming, great smelling and helped my skin. Super moisturizing and actually works. Not too pricey! I love aveeno products. Leaves my skin so smooth and supple." in 107 reviews
  • "One of my holy grail products for sensitive and acne prone skin! I use this because I have eczema and I find that there is no extra redness or itchiness when I use it! This product is all natural, and very moisturizing." in 66 reviews
  • "This summer i broke out with an itchy rash! This was my savior! So gentle, calming, great smelling and helped my skin. Super moisturizing and actually works. Not too pricey! I love aveeno products. Leaves my skin so smooth and supple." in 28 reviews
  • "Love this stuff!! We have to use this for our kids because they have really sensitive skin. Finding soaps that don't irritate them has been hard but this works very well. " in 16 reviews
Christy K.
Fredericksburg, VA
I didn't feel clean after using it. I didn't feel clean after washing with it. I finished the bottle, but haven't tried again. I don't know. I didn't feel clean after washing with it. It was pricey and I would not recommend it.I didn't feel clean after washing with it.
Madeline M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I usually love Aveeno products, but I honestly did not feel like it gave my skin relief. I'm not sure it's because I did not use it consistently, or if I didn't use enough, or if I should have let it sit a little longer on the skin. Maybe it's cause I love boiling hot showers. Maybe I'll try again and get better results but as of right now I'm disappointed for the first time in Aveeno.
Amy D.
It's okay, but I don't like it as well as Dove Sensitive Skin. The Dove has a longer lasting smell and feels nicer on your skin.
Rebecca S.
Brownsboro, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I received advice to use this body wash from my doctor when I first began having issues with psoriasis. I feel like it did very little to combat my angry, dry skin issues and I never felt totally clean after using it as it does not rinse off very cleanly and leaves a slick film on your skin.
Yani V.
las vegas , nv
Ggggggggg I love you too and the rest of the day after a long day at the same thing to the gym today and it is not the same thing to say I don't think that the two sides to the point where you are the
Andrea V.
I used this in hopes that it would help soothe some of the discomfort I feel due to eczema and it didn't exactly do the trick but it did help a bit. The scent is nice and refreshing and I would use it maybe on days where I needed something more calming and not having skin troubles.
Catherine T.
Billings, MT
I normally don't but drug store brands but I was out of town and got sum burned horribly. For the most part it worked. Would t recommend for every day usage.
Amber D.
Tulsa, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It's mean't for itchy dry skin and has no fragrance. i don't know if i would purchase again though. I didn't feel like it did anything for mine. My skin was still super dry and itchy after using for 3 months!
Progga S.
Tampa, FL
It's a okay product. Not too moisturizing for me as I have very dry skin. Doesn't smell that great either. But I guess it works for some other people but not for me.
anita c.
I use this product when I am very tired after a long week. I usually take a big bath using it and i feel so much better after!
I always have two products choices and Aveeno is one of them!I Really like it. However, I will not buying it again because they do test on animals!
Dana C.
Austin, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What is the best body wash to get for dry skin? Something that works?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How is this stuff need find something good for winter
sandy l.
Haviland, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I heard this Aveeno are good for a very dry skin, my friends using it and she recommend it to me im Asian I just move in here and im still looking for some product that suit me..so any advise?
Megan S.
I really like the Aveeno body washes as I have very sensitive skin but it's really pricey. Any cheaper options anyone knows about?