BY AVEENO

Aveeno Skin Relief Body Wash: Body wash 18 oz Moisturizes to relieve dry, itchy skin Gentle cleansing Natural Colloidal Oatmeal Dermatologist recommended Fragrance free Soap free see more...

• I really like the Aveeno body washes as I have ve... Be the first to answer!
  • I heard this Aveeno are good for a very dry skin, my friends usin...2 Answers
  • What is the best body wash to get for dry skin? Something that wo...3 Answers
Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief Body Wash
  • "I have really dry skin and its always really itchy but Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief Body Wash really helps with that, and smells great" in 3 reviews
  • "A+ I love this product so much leaves your skin soft and moisturized it's such a great product to have" in 2 reviews
  • "I love this body wash it it really good for your skin." in 1 review
  • "Very good on my sensitive skin, makes my skin a very soft which a lot of other product don't." in 1 review
  • "aveeno active naturals is a great product!!!" in 1 review
Amber B.
Dayton, OH
I used this when I was pregnant, my skin would get irritated so easily and this calmed my skin so well. I loved it and it was a life saver at the time! I purchased this product at Walmart. So it is very easy to locate.
Melanie B.
I love Aveeno products. This is another one to add to my list. It has a nice scent of coconut that is light and appealing. It goes on smoothly and easily rinses off the body while hydrating your skin. It is a quality product that you won't be disappointed in.
Shahnoor K.
Aveeno is known to be an amazing, natural, soothing brand. It helps a lot of you have sensitive skin and if you just want a brand with less chemicals. As for long-lasting, I would say it is in the middle. Would recommend.
Raeanne G.
Seaside, CA
On days that my skin feels dry or I want refreshing feeling. I grab this. There are a few body washes in my shower at the moment, so I use this maybe once a week. It's not that pricey at all and it's very gentle on the skin. I would definitely buy this again.
Mallory L.
This Aveeno body wash SAVED MY LIFE. Lately I've been suffering from severely dry skin and Aveeno skin relief products seem to be the only products that help it. I also use the Aveeno skin relief body lotion. I would DEFINITELY buy it again and plan to!
Heather O.
I love how this smells, but it is not gluten free. That's a big requirement for me after I figured out even topically I would still have an issue. The price is a little high for drugstore brands but definitely cheaper than specialty stores. The formula is gentle but uses wheat/barley making it contain gluten.
Michelle K.
Cary, NC
My allergies kick in this time every year. I get welts breaking out from the heat and some of the pollen and such that I come in contact with. The only thing that soothes my skin when these allergies kick in is Aveeno Skin Relief. It is such a life saver.
Janelle S.
Belleville, NJ
I love this body wash for when my eczema flares up! it takes my itchiness away and relieves any rashes and bumps that may have developed. It works best when used with a loofah so that it lathers up better. I recommend this product to anyone who has eczema.
Kendra H.
Randolph, MA
Skin feels absolutely amazing after using this product. doesn't make skin feel tight but you can still tell that it makes you clean. not too fond of the smell i usually like vanilla scents but its not bad, its not too strong either. id recommend to others.
Lillie G.
Mc Leansville, NC
The Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Body Wash is great for sensitive skin. It smells good but it is not scented. It causes me no irritation. Its thick and keeps your skin moisturized very well. I bought mine at Walmart and I would definitely buy it again,
Dana C.
Austin, TX
What is the best body wash to get for dry skin? Something that works?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How is this stuff need find something good for winter
sandy l.
Haviland, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I heard this Aveeno are good for a very dry skin, my friends using it and she recommend it to me im Asian I just move in here and im still looking for some product that suit me..so any advise?
Megan S.
I really like the Aveeno body washes as I have very sensitive skin but it's really pricey. Any cheaper options anyone knows about?