BY AVEENO

Aveeno Skin Relief Body Wash: Body wash 18 oz Moisturizes to relieve dry, itchy skin Gentle cleansing Natural Colloidal Oatmeal Dermatologist recommended Fragrance free Soap free see more...

• I really like the Aveeno body washes as I have ve... Be the first to answer!
  • I heard this Aveeno are good for a very dry skin, my friends usin...2 Answers
  • What is the best body wash to get for dry skin? Something that wo...3 Answers
Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief Body Wash
  • "I have really dry skin and its always really itchy but Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief Body Wash really helps with that, and smells great" in 3 reviews
  • "A+ I love this product so much leaves your skin soft and moisturized it's such a great product to have" in 2 reviews
  • "I love this body wash it it really good for your skin." in 1 review
  • "Very good on my sensitive skin, makes my skin a very soft which a lot of other product don't." in 1 review
  • "aveeno active naturals is a great product!!!" in 1 review
Varnea D.
Cleveland, OH
I love this product it leaves my skin so fresh and clean and it is not that pricey at all and it cost less at family dollar: I use it everyday and my skin is smooth and it is not harsh at all just the way I love my skin to feel wonderful and yes I am buying this again:
Jessica F.
Lewisville, TX
I love Aveeno body wash. It helped my dry skin a lot. I moved to Texas and my skin started to get really dry. I've tried several brands but Aveeno was the one that helped the most. I would definitely buy this product again and recommend it to my family and friends.
Elli L.
Seattle, WA
Hen you have sensitive skin it is hard to find a good product to use. I received a sample to try and I love it! My skin is very sensitive and I have been tired of using products that have no smell. It's been nice being able to use a product that has a nice scent to it and for the fact that it doesn't hurt to use!
Alexandra H.
Aveeno is a great brand for sensitive skin. Some cleansers for sensitive skin don't feel like they are cleansing enough, but aveeno gives you the rich lather you want without stripping or irritating your skin. This formula is my favorite...a great product and value!
Larissa F.
Liberal , KS
I have tried many body soaps but Aveeno is hands down my favorite! I purchased this at Walmart. It's great for sensitive and dry skin! I use this once a day after every shower. I recommend this to anyone who needs a gentle cleanser.
Jolie E.
Hickory, NC
I use this when I have an eczema outbreak. Works great. It is long lasting and provides great relief. I bought it at Target and have seen it at Walmart. I use it every time I have an eczema outbreak. I would recommend it to family and friends. It is a great product.
Laura B.
I have very sensitive skin and using scented or bar soap isn't an option. This body wash is very gentle, it doesn't irritate my skin or clog my pores. It does smell unusual, but no scent lingers on my skin.
I have repurchased and repurchased this, and I would recommend this to anyone else with sensitive skin!
Melinda M.
Levittown, NY
My skin is very sensitive. I found that I was allergic to harsh perfumes and chemicals. This body wash has been my saving grace. Not only did it clear my skin up I use it everyday and doesn't dry it out. For anyone that has sensitive skin I suggest trying this you'll never switch back
Deana C.
Pittsburgh, PA
I purchased this body wash specifically to wash my new tattoo. My artist recommended a scent free soap and this one fit the bill. I thought the oatmeal in it would also help calm the redness. I did use it on my entire body as well as gently on my tattoo. It suds up so well. It remains creamy and you don't feel dry right out of the shower. It is also super gentle for my tattoo.
Amber B.
Kettering , OH
I used this when I was pregnant, my skin would get irritated so easily and this calmed my skin so well. I loved it and it was a life saver at the time! I purchased this product at Walmart. So it is very easy to locate.
Dana C.
Austin, TX
What is the best body wash to get for dry skin? Something that works?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How is this stuff need find something good for winter
sandy l.
Haviland, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I heard this Aveeno are good for a very dry skin, my friends using it and she recommend it to me im Asian I just move in here and im still looking for some product that suit me..so any advise?
Megan S.
I really like the Aveeno body washes as I have very sensitive skin but it's really pricey. Any cheaper options anyone knows about?