BY AVEENO

Aveeno Skin Relief Body Wash: Body wash 18 oz Moisturizes to relieve dry, itchy skin Gentle cleansing Natural Colloidal Oatmeal Dermatologist recommended Fragrance free Soap free see more...

• I really like the Aveeno body washes as I have ve... Be the first to answer!
  • I heard this Aveeno are good for a very dry skin, my friends usin...2 Answers
  • What is the best body wash to get for dry skin? Something that wo...3 Answers
Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief Body Wash
  • "This body wash is great. It leaves my skin soft, feeling fresh, and pampered. Also, my mother has extremely sensitive skin, so Aveeno Active Naturals works best or her. " in 167 reviews
  • "One of my holy grail products for sensitive and acne prone skin! I use this because I have eczema and I find that there is no extra redness or itchiness when I use it! This product is all natural, and very moisturizing." in 66 reviews
  • "This summer i broke out with an itchy rash! This was my savior! So gentle, calming, great smelling and helped my skin. Super moisturizing and actually works. Not too pricey! I love aveeno products. Leaves my skin so smooth and supple." in 28 reviews
  • "Love this stuff!! We have to use this for our kids because they have really sensitive skin. Finding soaps that don't irritate them has been hard but this works very well. " in 16 reviews
  • "I have really dry skin and its always really itchy but Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief Body Wash really helps with that, and smells great" in 3 reviews
Jolie E.
Hickory, NC
I use this when I have an eczema outbreak. Works great. It is long lasting and provides great relief. I bought it at Target and have seen it at Walmart. I use it every time I have an eczema outbreak. I would recommend it to family and friends. It is a great product.
Christy K.
Fredericksburg, VA
I didn't feel clean after using it. I didn't feel clean after washing with it. I finished the bottle, but haven't tried again. I don't know. I didn't feel clean after washing with it. It was pricey and I would not recommend it.I didn't feel clean after washing with it.
Jessica F.
Lewisville, TX
I love Aveeno body wash. It helped my dry skin a lot. I moved to Texas and my skin started to get really dry. I've tried several brands but Aveeno was the one that helped the most. I would definitely buy this product again and recommend it to my family and friends.
Elaine D.
Perfect for people that have dry skin problems, such a eczema. This lather prefect on a loofa and feels good on the skin. There is no scent and does not irritate the the body. I have used this body wash for a while and have had no problems with it. Awesome body wash!
Jennifer H.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this wash so much, that I also use it as a face wash, shave gel and body wash. It doesn't irritate my eczema or give me pimples. I love that it has no parabens, like other so called products for sensitive skin. It's a must have!
Shannon T.
Fort Campbell, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have very sensitive dry skin and have a hard time finding a body wash that provides relief and keeps my skin moisturized. I bought this and I couldn't be more happy with the relief it brought me and how moisturized my skin is. I will never use any other products.
Laura B.
I have very sensitive skin and using scented or bar soap isn't an option. This body wash is very gentle, it doesn't irritate my skin or clog my pores. It does smell unusual, but no scent lingers on my skin.
I have repurchased and repurchased this, and I would recommend this to anyone else with sensitive skin!
Deana C.
Pittsburgh, PA
I purchased this body wash specifically to wash my new tattoo. My artist recommended a scent free soap and this one fit the bill. I thought the oatmeal in it would also help calm the redness. I did use it on my entire body as well as gently on my tattoo. It suds up so well. It remains creamy and you don't feel dry right out of the shower. It is also super gentle for my tattoo.
Melinda M.
Levittown, NY
My skin is very sensitive. I found that I was allergic to harsh perfumes and chemicals. This body wash has been my saving grace. Not only did it clear my skin up I use it everyday and doesn't dry it out. For anyone that has sensitive skin I suggest trying this you'll never switch back
Melanie B.
I love Aveeno products. This is another one to add to my list. It has a nice scent of coconut that is light and appealing. It goes on smoothly and easily rinses off the body while hydrating your skin. It is a quality product that you won't be disappointed in.
Dana C.
Austin, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What is the best body wash to get for dry skin? Something that works?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How is this stuff need find something good for winter
sandy l.
Haviland, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I heard this Aveeno are good for a very dry skin, my friends using it and she recommend it to me im Asian I just move in here and im still looking for some product that suit me..so any advise?
Megan S.
I really like the Aveeno body washes as I have very sensitive skin but it's really pricey. Any cheaper options anyone knows about?