BY AVEENO

Aveeno Skin Relief Body Wash: Body wash 18 oz Moisturizes to relieve dry, itchy skin Gentle cleansing Natural Colloidal Oatmeal Dermatologist recommended Fragrance free Soap free see more...

• I really like the Aveeno body washes as I have ve... Be the first to answer!
  • I heard this Aveeno are good for a very dry skin, my friends usin...2 Answers
  • What is the best body wash to get for dry skin? Something that wo...3 Answers
Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief Body Wash
  • "I have really dry skin and its always really itchy but Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief Body Wash really helps with that, and smells great" in 3 reviews
  • "A+ I love this product so much leaves your skin soft and moisturized it's such a great product to have" in 2 reviews
  • "I love this body wash it it really good for your skin." in 1 review
  • "Very good on my sensitive skin, makes my skin a very soft which a lot of other product don't." in 1 review
  • "aveeno active naturals is a great product!!!" in 1 review
Danielle C.
Dallas, TX
This body wash is really nice! I sometimes get dry, itchy skin and this definitely helps to relieve that. It is a nice body wash that is affordable and does a good job. I love that it calms down my skin if it gets too dry or if i get an itchy rash. Definitely recommend this!
Allison M.
Pittsburgh, PA
I have incredibly dry, often itchy skin and this body was has been a wonderful part of my routine! My skin isn't tight and dry when I get out of the shower. I prefer unscented body washes, as I've found fragrances often leave me feeling even more dry. Definitely recommend!!
Shannon L.
Huntington, WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I really love the smell of this body wash because that's something I can be picky about. The consistency of it is nice too. The price is usually close to $7 a bottle so I will probably buy it again although its pricey but I'm not sure how much it actually moisturized my skin.
Shelbie T.
Saint Bernard, OH
Gentle clean body wash for the whole family. My boys have eczema. They have sensitive skin. I love that we all can use the same wash and they don't break out. The scent is clean and fresh. The price is great for the value. I recommend this to anyone with sensitive skin.
EJ K.
Very good body wash very good body wash very good body wash very good body wash very good body wash very good body wash very good body wash very good body wash very good body wash very good body wash very good body wash very good body wash very good body wash very good body wash
Jolie E.
Hickory, NC
I use this when I have an eczema outbreak. Works great. It is long lasting and provides great relief. I bought it at Target and have seen it at Walmart. I use it every time I have an eczema outbreak. I would recommend it to family and friends. It is a great product.
Jennifer H.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this wash so much, that I also use it as a face wash, shave gel and body wash. It doesn't irritate my eczema or give me pimples. I love that it has no parabens, like other so called products for sensitive skin. It's a must have!
Elaine D.
Perfect for people that have dry skin problems, such a eczema. This lather prefect on a loofa and feels good on the skin. There is no scent and does not irritate the the body. I have used this body wash for a while and have had no problems with it. Awesome body wash!
Elli L.
Seattle, WA
Hen you have sensitive skin it is hard to find a good product to use. I received a sample to try and I love it! My skin is very sensitive and I have been tired of using products that have no smell. It's been nice being able to use a product that has a nice scent to it and for the fact that it doesn't hurt to use!
Jessica F.
Lewisville, TX
I love Aveeno body wash. It helped my dry skin a lot. I moved to Texas and my skin started to get really dry. I've tried several brands but Aveeno was the one that helped the most. I would definitely buy this product again and recommend it to my family and friends.
Dana C.
Austin, TX
What is the best body wash to get for dry skin? Something that works?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How is this stuff need find something good for winter
sandy l.
Haviland, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I heard this Aveeno are good for a very dry skin, my friends using it and she recommend it to me im Asian I just move in here and im still looking for some product that suit me..so any advise?
Megan S.
I really like the Aveeno body washes as I have very sensitive skin but it's really pricey. Any cheaper options anyone knows about?