BY AVEENO

Aveeno Skin Relief Body Wash: Body wash 18 oz Moisturizes to relieve dry, itchy skin Gentle cleansing Natural Colloidal Oatmeal Dermatologist recommended Fragrance free Soap free see more...

• I really like the Aveeno body washes as I have ve... Be the first to answer!
  • I heard this Aveeno are good for a very dry skin, my friends usin...2 Answers
  • What is the best body wash to get for dry skin? Something that wo...3 Answers
Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief Body Wash
  • "I have really dry skin and its always really itchy but Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief Body Wash really helps with that, and smells great" in 3 reviews
  • "A+ I love this product so much leaves your skin soft and moisturized it's such a great product to have" in 2 reviews
  • "I love this body wash it it really good for your skin." in 1 review
  • "Very good on my sensitive skin, makes my skin a very soft which a lot of other product don't." in 1 review
  • "aveeno active naturals is a great product!!!" in 1 review
Haley P.
Locust Grove
I love aveeno products! I have really sensitive skin and they don't cause any irritation. I always feel so clean after using these products. They also smell great and are fairly priced for what you get! I would definitely recommend this product to others!
Monica S.
Las Vegas, NV
We bought a ton of Aveeno Naturals products for my daughters mild eczema, with all the compliments on the product online. It does not relieve or calm her eczema in any way, it does however, not make it worse. It may work for you but it was not the brand for us.
Jessica C.
Hesperia, CA
One of my favorite body washes ever! Since i was born with eczema, i had a hard time using scented products that would irritate my skin. This body wash cured my skin from that and left my skin feeling fantastic. To this day I can now use scented products.
Deirdre C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have sensitive skin but this is gentle enough that I can use it without breaking out into rashes. I use it about twice a week. I love the spell, it isn't too overpowering but lingers around long enough for me to enjoy. I would recommend to anyone.
Marlette D.
This product leaves my skin feeling like new! I love how refreshed I feel after my shower!! One of my go tos and ones of my favorites for such a cheap price! Added bonus, it smells amazing!! The lavender is cool and relaxing. I recommend this product to anyone who has had dry skin problems.
Sheila G.
west allis , WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this product left my skin feeling clean and moisturized. It was gentle on my skin and didn't leave a weird residue on my skin. I'd use it with every shower and would definitely buy it again. I typically buy it at target where it is fairly priced.
Mika S.
Portland, OR
This body wash has left my skin feeling so soft and smooth! It definitely helps me feel a little less dry when coming out of the shower, especially in the dry Vegas weather. It's definitely gentle and I'm so buying it again! I'm almost out!
DanElle W.
Dayton, OH
This product is amazing it heals rashes, dry skin, bumpy skin and other skin that irritated or just needs that extra cushion of softness without all of the extra smells or harsh chemicals that many other products/body washes have in them! This products is also great for everyday usage!
Stephanie F.
Kenova, WV
I have been ising Aveeno bofy wash for a few months now and it is a wonderful product. It leaves your skin feeling smooth and soft amd smells nice. Aveeno is the one of the only brands my daughter can use because of her sensitive skin. I definitely recommend using.this bofy wash.
Marissa P.
Austin, TX
My boyfriend and I really love this body wash. He and I both suffer from sensitive and sometimes dry skin, him more severely than myself. We both find this body wash to be nice and calming, and helps relieve any itchy skin after the shower.
Dana C.
Austin, TX
What is the best body wash to get for dry skin? Something that works?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How is this stuff need find something good for winter
sandy l.
Haviland, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I heard this Aveeno are good for a very dry skin, my friends using it and she recommend it to me im Asian I just move in here and im still looking for some product that suit me..so any advise?
Megan S.
I really like the Aveeno body washes as I have very sensitive skin but it's really pricey. Any cheaper options anyone knows about?