BY AVEENO

Aveeno Skin Relief Body Wash: Body wash 18 oz Moisturizes to relieve dry, itchy skin Gentle cleansing Natural Colloidal Oatmeal Dermatologist recommended Fragrance free Soap free see more...

• I really like the Aveeno body washes as I have ve... Be the first to answer!
  • I heard this Aveeno are good for a very dry skin, my friends usin...2 Answers
  • What is the best body wash to get for dry skin? Something that wo...3 Answers
Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief Body Wash
  • "This body wash is great. It leaves my skin soft, feeling fresh, and pampered. Also, my mother has extremely sensitive skin, so Aveeno Active Naturals works best or her. " in 167 reviews
  • "This summer i broke out with an itchy rash! This was my savior! So gentle, calming, great smelling and helped my skin. Super moisturizing and actually works. Not too pricey! I love aveeno products. Leaves my skin so smooth and supple." in 107 reviews
  • "One of my holy grail products for sensitive and acne prone skin! I use this because I have eczema and I find that there is no extra redness or itchiness when I use it! This product is all natural, and very moisturizing." in 66 reviews
  • "This summer i broke out with an itchy rash! This was my savior! So gentle, calming, great smelling and helped my skin. Super moisturizing and actually works. Not too pricey! I love aveeno products. Leaves my skin so smooth and supple." in 28 reviews
  • "Love this stuff!! We have to use this for our kids because they have really sensitive skin. Finding soaps that don't irritate them has been hard but this works very well. " in 16 reviews
Nicole H.
MURFREESBORO, TN
I am currently pregnant with baby #2 and my skin has become itchy and dry. This is the only body wash I've found that does not irritate my skin or my sense of smell as it's pretty much unscented! This is an amazing product and I will keep buying it...even after baby!!
SOL LYNETTE T.
Brooklyn, NY
I used this for my daughter who suffers from Eczema and it worked wonders on her skin. I would totally recommend this to anyone with sensitive skin or eczema. Its super gentle and leaves your skin feeling so soft. I've been buying this product since I tried it.
Kelly C.
This helps with how itchy my legs are after shaving but still isn't perfect. I use it much more than anything else though for my itchy dry skin. It's also a bit expensive for drugstore body wash but if you use a coupon it's not bad. I've repurchased several times.
Makeupisthenewface ..
Rockingham, NC
I have very sensitive skin. When I have allergic breakouts on my body (change in lotion, detergent, etc.) I use this to calm my skin. It works very well. I use it in the shower and follow up with a good moisturizing body lotion. It is a bit pricey but I don't use it unless it is needed so it lasts a long time.
Brooke F.
Deland, FL
Super soothing body wash, no need to even use lotion after it is so moisturizing. It smells nice, fairly neutral scent. It is gentle and good for sensitive skin. The moisture lasts all day, but the scent is not strong enough to last more than a little while. The price is a little high but I would repurchase.
Cyndi R.
Reading, PA
I love this product and I can't imagine washing with anything else. I have trouble with dry skin and finding a product that doesn't irritate my skin. Aveeno Body Wash felt so smooth on my skin and I felt clean. Even after getting out of the shower my skin feels nice and moisturized. I bought my bottle at CVS but I've seen it at Walmart also so I know I won't have trouble finding it when I go to buy my next wonderful bottle.
Hands down this is my HG body wash. A little goes a looooooong way, and this product doesn't dry my skin out the moment I step out of the shower. That combined with the aveeno lotion makes my normally ashy-prone skin moisturized without having to lube up my elbows in the middle of the day. How many products can you say that about? Look out for coupons, as this product usually is buy one get one at retailers every few weeks.
Breydan D.
This is the best body wash on the market for sensitive, dry skin. I've tried many different brands and this one kept me feeling best. Unfortunately the bottle is pretty small though and still a bigger price, so sometimes I'll choose a cheaper brand. But if my skin is ever acting up, I know where to go.
Mariah B.
Carriere, MS
I have really bad eczema and psoriasis which makes it hard to use certain products on my skin. I tried this body wash about a month ago and it is the best one I have used so far that hasn't irritated my skin. I absolutely love it and would recommend to everyone.
Alexandra Q.
chicago , IL
I have psoriasis and this body washed helped it a little bit. I've been looking for a cheaper drug store body wash to help and I thought this would be the answer. It definitely helped with the inflammation of my patches but never fully made them go away like my lush body wash does. When experimenting with the two it took a lot longer with this body wash to clear it up. But it's great for use when my psoriasis is clear!
Dana C.
Austin, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What is the best body wash to get for dry skin? Something that works?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How is this stuff need find something good for winter
sandy l.
Haviland, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I heard this Aveeno are good for a very dry skin, my friends using it and she recommend it to me im Asian I just move in here and im still looking for some product that suit me..so any advise?
Megan S.
I really like the Aveeno body washes as I have very sensitive skin but it's really pricey. Any cheaper options anyone knows about?