BY AVEENO

Aveeno Skin Relief Body Wash: Body wash 18 oz Moisturizes to relieve dry, itchy skin Gentle cleansing Natural Colloidal Oatmeal Dermatologist recommended Fragrance free Soap free see more...

• I really like the Aveeno body washes as I have ve... Be the first to answer!
  • I heard this Aveeno are good for a very dry skin, my friends usin...2 Answers
  • What is the best body wash to get for dry skin? Something that wo...3 Answers
Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief Body Wash
  • "I have really dry skin and its always really itchy but Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief Body Wash really helps with that, and smells great" in 3 reviews
  • "A+ I love this product so much leaves your skin soft and moisturized it's such a great product to have" in 2 reviews
  • "I love this body wash it it really good for your skin." in 1 review
  • "Very good on my sensitive skin, makes my skin a very soft which a lot of other product don't." in 1 review
  • "aveeno active naturals is a great product!!!" in 1 review
Martha F.
Mostuirazer and relief my skin, its great for all type skin !! Use every night for relief your dream and great sensation
Samantha M.
Toronto, ON
I have a love hate with this, it gets the job done, is fairly moisturizing but I prefer something with a more "fun" scent
Jamie M.
Toronto, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Amazing body wash for dry skin. It smells grrat and leaves you feeling clean and hydrated with no buildup or oily feel
Yaimee G.
Joint base Lewis mcchord, Washington
I love this body wash it it really good for your skin. I love how it makes my skin feel after I get out of the shower.
Andréanne P.
Granby
I used to have really bad exzema and this was the only body wash my skin could handle. It's really gentle for the skin!
Larissa P.
Saint Albert
The best. Soft and moisturizing, but also very effective for cleaning, relieving itches and helping my skin heal.
Jess T.
Bellambi
HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
I use this everyday with my eczema and It never seem to irritate it, best for sensitive skin !
Kasey-ann B.
Drayton valley, AB
I get really dry skin in the winter and the aveno natural body wash is perfect and my skin isn't dry anymore...
Aly O.
I love this. It's fragrance free and moisturizing. I have sensitive skin and it doesn't irritate it at all.
Sheri W.
My husband has Eczema and he only uses this body wash everyday. It works great and is gentle on the skin.
Dana C.
Austin, TX
What is the best body wash to get for dry skin? Something that works?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How is this stuff need find something good for winter
sandy l.
Haviland, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I heard this Aveeno are good for a very dry skin, my friends using it and she recommend it to me im Asian I just move in here and im still looking for some product that suit me..so any advise?
Megan S.
I really like the Aveeno body washes as I have very sensitive skin but it's really pricey. Any cheaper options anyone knows about?