BY AVEENO

Aveeno Skin Relief Body Wash: Body wash 18 oz Moisturizes to relieve dry, itchy skin Gentle cleansing Natural Colloidal Oatmeal Dermatologist recommended Fragrance free Soap free see more...

• I really like the Aveeno body washes as I have ve... Be the first to answer!
  • I heard this Aveeno are good for a very dry skin, my friends usin...2 Answers
  • What is the best body wash to get for dry skin? Something that wo...3 Answers
Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief Body Wash
  • "I have really dry skin and its always really itchy but Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief Body Wash really helps with that, and smells great" in 3 reviews
  • "A+ I love this product so much leaves your skin soft and moisturized it's such a great product to have" in 2 reviews
  • "I love this body wash it it really good for your skin." in 1 review
  • "Very good on my sensitive skin, makes my skin a very soft which a lot of other product don't." in 1 review
  • "aveeno active naturals is a great product!!!" in 1 review
Brianna B.
St. Johns, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Makes your skin feel sooooo soft! feels like its still on even after hours of showering, it just really seeps into your pores and gives your skin a good refresh!
N I.
Effective and efficient. Very gentle on the skin. I would recommend to anyone with sensitive dry skin. I bought it in my local chemist for less than €5, excellent value for money I will repurchase it.
Nathalie P.
Trois-Rivieres, Quebec
This stuff in amazing. It's very mild and very hydrating. My skin feels soothed and so moisturized after every use. I like the fact that I can flip the bottle on it's head to get every last bit out.
Janice F.
Toronto, Ontario
My favorite body wash. I've used this for a few years and love it. It leaves skin soft, moisturizer and smooth without any residue. Great for sensitive skin. Definitely recommend this product.
Allyson F.
After my first use, I knew that this product was a success! The scent is subtle, and you can feel the moisture in your skin after every use. I would definitely recommend it!
Rosie D.
Shawinigan, Quebec

This Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief Body Wash is my favorite so far. It smells good and it's natural. After the shower your skin will be really sweet like baby's bom
Andrea T.
Belleville , Ontario
My husband has extremely sensitive skin we switched him from his perfumed brand to this and it has helped immensely with the itching and sensitive skin
Carlye G.
Peterborough
I have super sensitive skin and this is the absolute best! It doesn't contain fragrances which I'm allergic to so it is my go-to body wash.
Makida H.
Regina, Saskatchewan
I've had the worst allergic reactions to so many types of body washes and this one is so amazing it helps my skin and keep me hive free!
Leonellys M.
skin relief body wash fragance free gently cleanses & moisturizes to soothe itchy, dry skin dermatologist #Aveeno #bodywash
Dana C.
Austin, TX
What is the best body wash to get for dry skin? Something that works?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How is this stuff need find something good for winter
sandy l.
Haviland, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I heard this Aveeno are good for a very dry skin, my friends using it and she recommend it to me im Asian I just move in here and im still looking for some product that suit me..so any advise?
Megan S.
I really like the Aveeno body washes as I have very sensitive skin but it's really pricey. Any cheaper options anyone knows about?