BY AVEENO

Aveeno Skin Relief Body Wash: Body wash 18 oz Moisturizes to relieve dry, itchy skin Gentle cleansing Natural Colloidal Oatmeal Dermatologist recommended Fragrance free Soap free see more...

• I really like the Aveeno body washes as I have ve... Be the first to answer!
  • I heard this Aveeno are good for a very dry skin, my friends usin...2 Answers
  • What is the best body wash to get for dry skin? Something that wo...3 Answers
Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief Body Wash
  • "I have really dry skin and its always really itchy but Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief Body Wash really helps with that, and smells great" in 3 reviews
  • "A+ I love this product so much leaves your skin soft and moisturized it's such a great product to have" in 2 reviews
  • "I love this body wash it it really good for your skin." in 1 review
  • "Very good on my sensitive skin, makes my skin a very soft which a lot of other product don't." in 1 review
  • "aveeno active naturals is a great product!!!" in 1 review
Lisa H.
Carbonear, NL
This product is so refreshing on the skin! It's a great value for the formula and how well it reacts to dry skin! I use it almost every time I shower and in obsessed. My skin is super sensitive and I get eczema very easily so this product is great for my skin
Amberlee N.
Calgary , AB
This is my everyday body wash. I have very sensitive skin, and I have problems with dry skin. IF I don't use Aveeno Skin Relief. This stuff is amazing, leaves you skin so soft and smooth!
Ma-Anne E.
Edmonton , AB
I have really dry skin and this product has been a big help. Cleans and nourishes. Helps in this humidity-deprived Alberta weather. Safe for everyday use. Definitely recommended to people with the same problem.
Alannah M.
Ireland
I have really sensitive, dry skin due to a skin condition: miracle worker!
I got it in my local pharmacy and I coupled it with a cocoa butter moisturizer afterwards
The effects themselves didn't last long in the beginning but as I kept using it, it got even better! 100% would buy it again.
Amanda D.
Jaunty Drive, Sheffield
For those with sensitive skin this is a good body wash. There really isn't much of a scent so it feels very basic. It is slightly more expensive than usual body washes, however it did last a while even using it every day. Definitely recommended for those with dry, sensitive skin.
Jessica K.
Amherst, NS
I never used Averno products before but my boyfriend recommended it to me. He has eczema and it really helped with his skin being itchy all the time. It is really gently on the skin. It also makes yout skin a little but soft. I would recommend.
Karen  K.
Sherwood Park, Alberta
I have sensitive skin and this body wash doesn't irritate it at all. It leaves my skin feeling clean, soft and no harsh odor like some other body washes. By far one of my favorites.
Danay R.
Montreal , Quebec
realmente alivia la piel cansada,con efecto hidratante duarnte elbaño es ideal complementarlacon la crema dlamisma linea para mejores resultados aunqye porsi soloes buenisimo
Kelly-Lynn D.
Lazo , TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This summer i broke out with an itchy rash! This was my savior! So gentle, calming, great smelling and helped my skin. Super moisturizing and actually works. Not too pricey! I love aveeno products. Leaves my skin so smooth and supple.
Alexandra B.
Doesn't fry the skin as bad as other washes. Not sure if it beats Dove body wash. I suffer from eczema and still find my skin dry with this, but not as bad as others.
Dana C.
Austin, TX
What is the best body wash to get for dry skin? Something that works?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How is this stuff need find something good for winter
sandy l.
Haviland, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I heard this Aveeno are good for a very dry skin, my friends using it and she recommend it to me im Asian I just move in here and im still looking for some product that suit me..so any advise?
Megan S.
I really like the Aveeno body washes as I have very sensitive skin but it's really pricey. Any cheaper options anyone knows about?